T H R E E

Hello beautiful souls! How's everyone doing today?
I wanted to check on you and ask your opinions about this fic so far.

Are you liking it?

Well, anygays. Valentine's day it's over (thank God)
And I'm feeling really great.
Thanks to all of you who kept checking on me while I was feeling shitty.
Love you all.

Mag 🦋

T H R E E

Brand new day at the Academy, after spending all night smoking on the rooftop with Emily and Niall. Because yeah, we have an amazing rooftop with a view of all the fucking city. It's quite dazzling.

And we always use it to smoke, or fuck, or both.

That morning we were destroyed to be honest.
But yet we had three hours of ballet with Harry ahead, plus the other classes in the afternoon.
No time to be lazy.
No time to be weak.

Besides, I still needed to fucking prove Harry I was the best. It's not like I could skip his class and stay in bed.

As yesterday, Emily and I were preparing ourselves, doing our hair and putting our leotards, today I picked the bordeaux one. Not that anyone cares.

Emily and I started walking to the familiar, mirror covered, room we had spent so many hours during the past three years. Let's be romantic for a second and say that it was my place on earth, my home. I felt like that every day, like I belonged there.

But today, after hearing Harry's comment about myself with Claudia, I must say I was a bit worried about stepping inside that class.
I mean, I wanted to win Harry's respect, his admiration, his approval.
But above everything, I really wanted to be Emily's partner. And now I highly doubt he would put us together.

Unlike yesterday, Harry was already inside the room, still remaining fifteen minutes before the class. He was early. Wow. Didn't see that coming.

I rushed inside and tried to keep my eyes off Harry, I didn't want to make eye contact just yet.

Emily said goodbye from me and took his place at the front of the class, and I…
Well, I had to be at the back as yesterday, because our dear Mr. Styles won't like it another way. So I did just that. I better behave for now.

Everyone was stretching in order to face the three hour class. And that's when Harry started speaking.
Everyone shushed their morning conversations and turned to listen to him.

"Well, Good morning everyone. I have something to say before we start. I was talking to the principal Horan yesterday, and it came to me that a student of this specific class doesn't agree with my decision of changing partners. I would like that person to say their opinion out loud for the rest of the class. As far as I understood, he wants to make his own rules instead of following mine. Is that right, Mr. Tomlinson?"

Fuck.
Not good, Louis. Not good.

Of course everyone turned to look at me.
I thought maybe I should stand up from the floor, just to show respect. Maybe he would have mercy. Maybe.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles. I thought that maybe it was convenient to be paired with Ms. Hart. Because she and I are used to dancing together. It was only a suggestion." - I said.

"Ballet is about challenging yourself, you should not be used to anything. If you are used to having your leg up to 180° then you should push it higher. If you are used to doing twenty rond de jambe fouetté, then you should do twenty five. This isn't just going to Louis, It's for everyone here. I am not accepting people who are satisfied already, you need to be thirsty for more. Push yourself harder every single day. Do you hear me? If your body doesn't hurt, if your feet don't bleed, then you are being lazy. And I don't like lazy people. It makes me want to puke."