T W E N T Y T W O

^^ Liam's and Louis' trick.

Mag 🦋

T W E N T Y T W O

"Harry, do you have anything I can borrow for the class today? I forgot to bring my leotards."

"Yes, I don't know where they are, haven't used them in years. Let me look for them for you."

"Thanks babe." - I smiled and pecked his lips.

"You're welcome." - He smiled back.

Today we took longer to get out of his flat because even though he woke me up at five thirty, we spent more time than we expected on the shower.

So, in conclusion, we were late for the class, I wouldn't be able to go to my dorm to change, and the fact that I hadn't brought anything to wear for the day wasn't helping.
Harry took like twenty minutes looking for a leotard on his yet packed boxes.

But soon enough we were in his car, heading to the Academy.

"Lou, it's really late. We have to go straight to the classroom. You get in first and I'll just walk in some minutes after you and make up some excuse."

"Okay."

He parked at the entrance. Nobody was out there since the classes had already started.
I was about to open the door of the car to head out when Harry took my wrist and I turned around.
He smiled and took my cheek, leaning towards me and kissing me goodbye.

"I'm not going to kiss you until tonight." - He shrugged and I giggled.

"See you inside, Mr. Styles." - I winked at him and got out of the car.

I rushed inside the academy and walked into the classroom with my stuff in hand and dressed with one of Harry's leotards.
Everyone was already inside, waiting for Harry as they stretched under Zayn's gaze.

"Tomlinson you're late." - He said.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't ring."

He raised an eyebrow but finally nodded and I turned to Emily.

"Where were you?" - She asked.

"Where do you think?"

"Spending quality time with your boyfriend?"

"He is not my boyfriend."

"How was the date?"

"I'm not talking about this with all these people around."

She rolled her eyes.

"Nobody is paying attention."

"You'd be surprised how much people take interest in my personal life lately."

"Sure darling. Wait, I've never seen you in that leotard before."

"Because it's not mine Ems." - I said and started stretching my legs.

"It looks enormous on you."

"I know. Just stop talking."

She laughed.

"Are you sore from last night?"

"Shut up you bitch!"

She laughed again and I rolled my eyes. Luckily, Harry entered the room at that moment, saving me from murder my annoying best friend.

"Hello class, excuse me for being late. There was a lot of traffic this morning, but we can start now."

"You always wake up like three hours earlier." - Zayn said.