T W E N T Y S E V E N

That's what Louis is practicing in this chapter.

There's another note at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy! 💞

T W E N T Y    S E V E N

About two weeks later, Harry had already told the entire company who would play the lead roles.
Liam was the prince, he didn't win it though, Zayn was the King, and Emily was the sugar plum fairy. I was happy for her, she was going to nail it.

I was just part of the ensemble, but I was fine with it, because that way nobody could recriminate anything to Harry or myself.

My relationship with Harry was dreamy, he even told me that he wanted to take me to visit his family soon.
I mean, what?

We spent all weeknights together, I sneaked into his office for 'lunch', and during weekends we tried to go out with my friends and have some fun outside his flat.
I couldn't ask for more.

Tonight I was waiting for Harry to start my individual class, after a long day of group classes and the recent rehearsal of The Nutcracker, I was wrecked.
But I didn't want to stop having these classes alone with him, because they were really helping me out. And I was getting better with my jumps and turns, I noticed it, and my other teachers noticed it too.
I received a couple of compliments from my contemporary teacher last week and the jealousy look on Liam's face was the highlight of the day.

Harry said that tonight we would continue practicing my coupé jeté en manège.
But the trick was that he wanted me to do fifteen in a row, when I usually reach like seven or eight on a good day.
So here I was, after twelve hours of classes and still practicing inside the classroom.

"C'mon Lou. Remember what I told you, the trick is to impulse yourself with the coupé. You need to be more conscious about it."

I nodded and tried to recover my breath as I drank some water.

"And also remember to use your arms in your favor, because otherwise they are your enemies."

I nodded again. And left the bottle on the side.

I placed myself in front of the mirror and took a deep breath, taking my time to focus.

Okay, you're ready.

I started with the first jump.

Then second jump.
That one was a bit short.

Third jump.
Your leg fell.

Fourth jump.
That was better. Focus now.

Fifth.
Your arms Louis, you're leaving them behind.

Sixth.
Seventh.
Eighth.
I need to stop turning.

I was dizzy, and my sight was blurry.
I needed water.

"Are you okay? You look pale, bunny. Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head.

"I'm fine." - I said and went to grab my bottle of water.

"Okay, let's sit. You look like you're about to faint."

I nodded and sat on the floor, still drinking my water. He sat next to me and rubbed his hands on my back.

"Did you eat today?" - He asked and I nodded.

Lie.

"How many classes did you have today?"