F I N A L

Don't freak out. This is a long one. And you still have the epilogue left.

I'll say my goodbyes tomorrow.
Enjoy! ✨

Mag 🦋.

T H I R T Y  F O U R

First thing both Harry and I needed to do was apologize to Liam.
So before the rehearsal started, we ambushed him alone in the dressing room.

"Liam!"

"What do you want, Louis?"

"I wanted to talk to you. Can I?"

"I'm busy." - He said and walked away from me, heading to the showers.

I quickly grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Please."

"What is it?"

"Look, I thought you were the reason I got expelled. I'm sorry. Harry is sorry too. Right?" - I said, turning to Harry, who was sitting on a bench. - "Say it." - I said to him.

Harry stood up and walked to where I was, placing an arm around my waist.

"I'm so sorry, Liam. We both thought you had given us in. And that's the reason I took the lead from you. The truth is I wanted to kick you out of the company, but Louis stopped me. And I'm glad he did it."

"You told him to not fire me?" - He asked me, astonished, and I nodded.

"You're not a bad dancer, you deserve to be in the company."

"It scares me a bit that you're both being this nice. I feel like you're about to murder me." - He said, clearly worried.

"We are just apologising." - I laughed.

"But you're always mean. You don't do apologies." - He said to me. - "And you are my teacher." - He said pointing at Harry.

"I still am, but I'm also a person." - He answered.

"He just turns soft when he is with me." - I said to Liam. - "Right, Harry bun?" - I said, teasing him and poking his cheek.

"Don't call me like that at work." - He said and I laughed.

Of course I wouldn't do it in public, but nobody was here except for Liam. And it was fun to tease him a bit.

"Sure. Well, Liam, I hope you take our apology because now we know that you didn't tell Ms. Horan, that you kept your word. So thank you, I guess. It's a shame that we don't have that duet anymore now that I actually like you."

"Wow, wait. Can I record that?"

"Not a chance." - I laughed.

"Yeah. Okay. Thanks for apologising. Either way, I didn't deserve the lead, I'm glad to still be in the company even if it is as a ensamble."

"We have been thinking about that too. You might have something better than an ensemble." - Harry said.

"What?" - Liam asked.

"You'll see." - I smirked.

~~~

Harry left so he could go and talk to Claudia. God knows about what. And I stayed with Liam, just chatting.
He was nice after all.
And if Harry keeps him inside the company I'll have to get on well with him eventually, right?

It made me nervous that Harry was with Claudia right now, I haven't talked to her in weeks now, and I didn't want to either.

She left me on the streets, just like my father had done when I was fourteen.