T W E N T Y F O U R

WTF THANKS FOR THE 400 VOTES OMG

This means a lot, this is not even finished!

Just, what? When did that happen?

I'm in shock, excuse me.
Love you all, hope you enjoy this chapter...

Mag 🦋

T W E N T Y   F O U R

Everything was better, everything was on track. Harry was all I see, think and do the whole week.
Two weeks had passed since we became boyfriends and everything was really great.
We kept being careful during the day. But every single night I returned to his house and woke up with his kisses in the morning.

Most of my things were at his flat already because we couldn't let that leotard incident happen again.
Not that I didn't want to use his clothes, but just being cautious.

This weekend we spent it all going places, finally.
He took me to the theater and for dinner Saturday night.
The next day I insisted we should go for ice cream and a walk for the park, and he obliged.

We took hands in public.
That was a feeling I wanted to have for the rest of my life.
I looked up at him and we sealed the moment with a kiss.

Perfect weekend.

We returned around eight to his flat and we were exhausted. I took out my clothes and slipped under the covers.

"I thought we were going to watch something on the tv, before going to sleep." - He said from the frame door.

"Nope. I'm tired." - I smiled lazily.

"Ok, don't sleep until I come back."

"Ok, babe." - I smiled again and buried my head in the pillow, grabbing my phone and scrolling down my notifications.

Harry returned a couple of minutes later with his sleeping clothes on and two cups of tea. I left my phone on the nightstand.

"There you go, Bunny." - He said, giving me the cup and pecking mi lips.

"Thanks."

I sat up on bed and took a sip of my tea. He sat by my side and did the same.

"I don't want to go back to ignoring you tomorrow. After weekends it is much harder." - He said.

"I know. Just a little longer, babe."

"Three months more." - He sighed and dropped his head against the headboard.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm still happy that we are doing this though. We are making it work." - I smiled.

He leaned over and pecked my lips.

"Some part of me still thinks this is not enough for you."

"What?"

"I feel like shit to not tell the people I'm with you, Lou. You deserve better. You really want to be with me knowing you can have whoever you want?"

"Of course." - I stopped for a second and left the cup of tea on the bedside table before returning to him. - "Harry, babe. I like you, and I want you. I want to be with you, and I want you to want me as much as I do."

"I do." - He said shyly.

I got closer to him and grabbed his cheeks in my hands, caressing his cheekbone with my thumb.