T W E N T Y T H R E E

I claim the entire next chapter because I freaking love it!
I'm just kind enough to share it with you.

But IT'S MINE !

Well, technically all of the chapters are mine, but you got what I mean. 🤷

Just enjoy this...
A few more chapters of calm before the storm ✨

Mag 🦋

T W E N T Y T H R E E

Two months after Liam and Zayn started suspecting, Harry and I managed to keep our eyes and hands away from each other, no talking during class, or in the hallways or even on the rehearsals.
If sometime I had a doubt about a movement of the choreography I just asked Emily and she would make the question to Harry, so I wouldn't have to look at his eyes.

For the past three weeks I had been studying for my first exams of the year, so I had spent much more time in my dorm, instead of Harry's flat.
It was hard not to miss him, because we arranged to only see each other on Saturdays. The rest of the week I reserved for studying. I didn't even go out to grab lunch with my friends, or to smoke on the rooftop, nothing.
Good part is that It kinda helped for the suspicious people around us.

And my exams went well, so it was the best thing for us to do.

We've been acting a lot, acting like we dislike each other in front of others, and it was really exhausting, I just wanted to kiss him and hold his hand in public.
The days I had private class after the rehearsal of the company I always picked up my stuff and left the room towards the changing rooms, once I knew for sure everyone left, I went back inside and kissed Harry.

So after a month of hiding, sneaking and only spending time together inside of his flat, I was getting tired.

And that led us to tonight.

"Baby, can we go out?" - I straddled above him on the couch of his flat.

"No, Lou. We can't risk it. Everyone is out tonight."

"C'mon we've been here for ages."

"Not tonight. Maybe monday?"

"Yeah after my eighteen hours of classes I'll be perfect to go out." - I said sarcastically.

"Well, you pick a day."

"Tonight! C'mon it's Saturday! Let 's have fun!"

"No, Lou. What did I just say?"

"We don't have to go to a crowded place. I just need air."

"Lou. We won't go out tonight." - He said and pecked my lips. - "Stop pouting."

"I'm sick of this." - I said standing up.

"Of what?" - He turned around to watch me walk away.

"Of not being able to do anything with you!"

I was walking to the bedroom when he took my hips and flipped me around.

"I am too. Don't get mad at me. I'm just protecting both of us."

"You don't even know how you feel towards me. I don't know why you take so much work in protecting us."

"I do know how I feel about you."

"I've never heard it."

"And?"

I slipped from under his grip.