N I N E T E E N

Ok, here's my second update of the day! ✨

The first picture is a detirée. The video is the chassé coupé jeté.

Hope you like this chapter!
Love you all ❤️

Mag 🦋

N I N E T E E N

It was Thursday already and we had class again.
New day, new beginning they say. But not for me, because every morning was the same.
Again facing Zayn, again dancing with Liam, again not being able to flirt or kiss Harry, again tolerating Harry ignoring me, it felt like a loop.

But today something did change.

I was doing the first exercises by the barre, Zayn wandering around me and watching carefully every move I made ready to jump to correct me if I did something wrong, when Harry called my name in front of everyone.

"Mr. Tomlinson?"

"Yes. Sir?"

"I want you at the front. Take Payne's place."

What?

Liam turned to me, with a surprised look on his face but killing me with his eyes.

"Thanks sir." - I said and quickly picked my stuff and walked to the very front.

"Payne, you can take the middle barre." - Harry said.

Liam walked to the middle of the class where there was a free spot.

"Now, Tomlinson. Show the rest of the class how to do a well done detirée."

I looked at him in awe.
What was happening lord?

I snapped out of it and nodded towards him. I took the arch of my foot, stretching my leg to my side as high as I could without dislodging my hips.

"Tomlinson I know your leg can go higher than that."

I raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Oh yes, you know, Harry.

He saw my expression and he had to contain a laugh.
I loved watching him like that.

I took his comment and pushed my leg even higher, making it go behind my head.

"See everyone? That's what I want all of you to do. You're not trying your best!"

Wow.
I was just like wow.

He not only moved me to the front, but also he used me as an example and he is complimenting me in front of everyone.

So wow.
This is new.

I felt good.

Powerful.

Recognized.

Wanted.

The class continued and I had to hide my excitement every time Harry made me show something to the rest of the class.
Besides, he didn't let Zayn get near me.
I noticed it, Zayn noticed it, everyone noticed it.

Harry stuck beside me and helped me through some exercises, doing corrections and demanding more from me.
Higher leg, more turns, higher jumps, quicker movements.
Because he knew I could.

Zayn was staring at us and the way that Harry was suddenly treating me. He was confused. And to be honest, so was I.

I have to talk to him later.
He is being so loud.