T W E N T Y E I G H T

T W E N T Y   E I G H T

"Mr. Styles? What are you doing here?"

Shit.
Why did she have to be here?

"I… I was at the academy after the rehearsal, and when I saw Mr. Tomlinson fainted, I thought it was my duty as his teacher to bring him here."

"What were you doing at the academy that late?" - She continued.

"I stayed late to practice a sequence, auntie. I asked Mr. Styles to help me. Sorry. It was my fault." - I interrupted.

"Uh, it's okay honey." - She replied.

"Sorry, Ms. Horan, I didn't know you were his aunt, I would have called you immediately." - Harry added.

"You couldn't have known." - I said.

The nurse who was still checking on me was now looking around her, trying to comprehend the situation, but eventually she resigned and tapped on my shoulder.

"Mr. Tomlinson everything seems fine, I'll call the doctor so she can discharge you and you can go home for the night."

"Thanks." - I smiled and she left the room.

"That's good honey." - Claudia said.

"He still needs to eat. The doctor said he wasn't eating enough." - Harry said and I sent him a death look.

"I have a question." - She said. - "When they called me from the hospital they said that Louis was registered by his boyfriend. Who would that be?"

Niall hit his head with the palm of his hand and I almost choked.

"They said what?" - I said.

"They must have made a mistake." - Harry laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't even know Louis had a boyfriend." - She said with a smile, looking at me.

"Because I don't have one." - I said and felt my heart clenching.

"Uh, okay honey, I just would like to know if you have one."

I smiled and nodded towards her.

"Mr. Styles?" - I said, looking at Harry.

"Yes?"

Oh no, his face.
I couldn't see his sad puppy eyes like that.
But I needed him out of here. Otherwise this wasn't going to end up well.

"Now that my family is here, you're able to go. Thanks for staying until they came." - I said and tried that he read the look in my eyes that was clearly an apology.

"Sure. Of course, it was the least I could do." - He nodded and faked a smile.

Harry turned around and headed to the door, saying goodbye to Claudia and Niall and making me a sign that he would call me later when my aunt wasn't looking.

Bye baby.

"Louis, what happened?"

"I hadn't eaten all day, just that. Nothing to worry about. Niall, could you give me my phone?"

"Yes, mate."

He lent me my phone and I quickly found Harry's chat.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want you to go, but she would have asked you a lot more questions. I'll let you know when they discharge me."

He replied seconds later.

"I understand, bunny. Get some rest. You want me to pick you up when they discharge you?"

"I think that Claudia would want me to go back with her, see you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"I love you."

"I love you too, bunny. Please eat."

"I will."

I smiled at my phone and finally relaxed. At least he wasn't mad at me for kicking him out.

"Everything okay?" - Niall asked and I looked up.

I smiled and nodded towards him.

"You shouldn't have come, you heard the nurse said I was fine already and that I could go home before midnight."

"Exactly, you're coming home with us. I'll not let you in your dorm tonight, you need to eat something and have a good sleep. You're going to skip your classes in the morning, Niall will stay home and look after you tomorrow. I cannot let this happen again."

"Auntie, I'm really fine. I don't need to have custody." - I rolled my eyes.

"You know arguing with her isn't going to take you anywhere." - Niall said.

He was right.

That night after the doctor discharged me, I returned with them and stayed at Claudia's House, shared my old room with Niall again like we used to when we were teenagers and the following day she insisted I should skip all my classes to have a full recovery.

Emily had called at midnight and we did facetime with her for a while, but of course she needed to sleep because she would have Harry's class in the morning, not like me.

I texted Harry before going to bed, and also this morning when I woke up. He was happy that I had eaten dinner and that I was home safe.
He said he would excuse me for skipping the rehearsal, and we accorded to meet that night at his house.

It was past eleven in the morning, and Niall and I were still in bed. That's something that I'd never do on a weekday. But yet, today was my day off, kinda.

After chatting and playing FIFA we were planning on getting up and eating something, but we were really lazy. Such a Thursday mood.

"You know she knows, right?" - Niall suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"My mom. She knows."

"She knows what?"

"About you and Harry."

"What?!" - I said, sitting up on the mattress.

"Yeah."

"Did you fucking tell her Niall?! I specifically told you not to!"

"No! I would never! Someone in school did."

"What?"

"She came to me like three days ago and interrogated me, of course she knew I knew as well."

"Shit! Of course it was that asshole of Liam! I hate that guy!"

"I don't like him either." - Niall shrugged.

"I need to tell Harry. Wait! If she knew, Why didn't she say anything yesterday? She was interrogating Harry, but she already knew? Doesn't make sense."

"I guess she wanted you to introduce Harry to her."

"She would have said something once he left."

"Or she wanted you guys to confess first."

"What do you mean?"

"If someone told her, maybe she just wanted to make sure it was true."

"Oh my God!" - I screamed as I stood up and started putting on my clothes.

"What?"

"She's going to fire Harry!"

"What?"

"She wanted me to stay here for a reason Niall!"

"Are you saying that she is going to fire him today?"

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!"

"Shit!" - He said and started picking his clothes too. - "Let's go!"

______

A little short, but I kinda needed it that way
Sorry

Mag 🦋