Introduction

Paracosm

Paracosm...

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Warnings: explicit smut scenes, language, murder, violence, assault and spoilers

I will also include warnings for the eps that need it so watch out for those!

Credits goes to Hajime Isayama for the crossovers of the original storyline, reference to OVAs, and the characters. I only own the OCs and the base plot for this saga.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

Get to know the OC:
Mayuka Rogue was a southern maiden, living near the Trost District in Wall Maria. She's half-Japanese, hence the name 'Mayuka', but is a rare redhead with green eyes. Her strength comes in the understanding of the world: philosophy, history and geography, sometimes even expanding her vocabulary. Her weakness is none other than the people she loves, Levi for the most part of course. Mayuka loves to shove her head into books, especially fantasy novels, as it allows her to experience a life that she would never get, that no one would ever get - an escape to this horrific titan-filled world if you will. 

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

Before we begin, there's a few things I would like to declare; the most important one being that this is going to be OC fic if you are not already aware. There isn't much of an explanation as to why I made this decision other than getting tired of using Y/N in my other self-insert ffs. Feel free to still imagine yourself into Mayuka, or even swap out her features and names with yours, there are barely any restrictions with my stories anyways.

Secondly, I have decided to not reveal much about Mayuka for a few reasons. Initially, I wanted to upload a photo of her in the introduction. I ended up not doing that as it spoils the imagination and the purpose of fanfictions. Furthermore, it will also spoil future events of my story. However, if due to popular demand, I may reveal that photo of her in the future, but for now we keep it broad. 

I will try my best to upload a chapter once a week - preferably every Sunday. I might change this schedule to twice a week but we'll see how that goes. Hope you enjoy my story!