3: The Suite

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Swiftly, my bare body is wrapped in his traitorous arms and shielded it with his own anatomy. I scoffed. So he wants to play the hero now?

"Eek! It's L-Levi, the th-thug!" the master squeals. Suddenly, Levi was the higher-up.

"What is this ruckus? Can't you see that I'm busy over here?"

"S-sorry! I thought-"

"You thought what? What exactly did your fat ass think? I booked the suite, anticipating the best service, and this is what happens?"

Booked the suite?

"And here I thought I was going to tip your staff for presenting me with a pleasant woman. Seems like you just ruined it for them, you brat. Now leave."

The man simply shook in fear, barely able to even budge.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" he hollered, far too fiercely. In truth, it wasn't only the master who flinched at the abrupt raise of voice. It was hard to believe that this was all an act, a facade he calls it. Can you even label it as a delusion at this point?

Without any hesitation, the once trembling man completely vanished out of sight, conveniently shutting the doors for us on his way out - although that was probably done to prevent Levi from chasing him any further. Levi sighed, plummeting into the empty spot on the king-sized bed, burying his face into the silk pillow ahead of him. It was ironically written with the words 'Sex is Fun!' in italic bold. I had my own private battle trying to restrain laughter. It was absolutely brutal.

"Do you have any idea how embarrassed I am right now? Acting like some regular at this inferior brothel - sweet role play." he said with a sardonic undertone, face stirring a bit. No doubt he was rolling his eyes back for the dozenth time today.

"And rumour has it this was the 5-star one in town. This is why I never go to brothels." he blabbered on in a loquacious manner, giving me no time to reply.

Instead, I laughed. I mean I had to. He was far too cute for a thug.

"Say, did you know that this was the suite the whole time?"

"That's right."

"And you didn't tell me?" I exclaimed, betrayed.

Shit, he really managed to catch me off guard. I should definitely be the one who's embarrassed.

"Hmm," he hummed, then smirked, planning something wicked, "But you aren't really good at playing along are you? Remember your disguise from before?"

He was now on top of me, locking me with his tempting grey eyes. The shaming thoughts were quick to build up. I blushed at my sinfulness.

"And I wonder, if this tinted face of yours, is an act." he whispered straight into my ears, causing me to shiver with pleasure.

Enticingly, his slender fingers traced my jawline, studied across my chin to my lips. My face heated up even more so I forced myself to look away, despite yearning to see that stupidly handsome expression of his.

"No look at me," he ordered, whilst caressing the other side of my cheek, "I like that reaction."

Puzzled at his contradicting actions, I slowly turned back, gaining a full view of his exposed chest.

He planned this whole thing out didn't he?

For some odd reason, I continued to submit myself to him, examining him just like he did to me. Toned abs, firm muscles, sweat dripping from it. It was all so... hot.

"My eyes are up here, Rogue." he clicked his tongue.

I shifted my gaze, only to notice his growing bulge. This was so futile. I wanted to surrender myself to him so badly.

"What," he chuckled, "you want to take it?"

"Gladly." I replied, wet with desire.

His eyes widened at my impulsive answer, and I soon joined him after realising what I had said.

Never in my life have I felt so aroused before.

"Fuck I- I didn't mean to."

"It's ok," he reassured, freeing me from his grasp, "Let's look for your mom."

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

Levi's POV:

Each minute hauls along with strenuous efforts as we compelled ourselves to remain quiet. The atmosphere was excessively awkward, as I stroked the nape of my neck and she's turned away, either checking her nails or counting her fingers. We've been walking through the corridor for ages now, and every time we hear the occasional mewls and moans coming through doors, we're both thinking of the same thing. Considering the heated mood, we weren't going to get anything productive done, so I needed to break the ice, be the bigger person.

"So-"

"So."

Just great, what a dire coincidence. She must've been thinking the same thing.

She elevated her hand a little whilst still avoiding eye contact, hinting at me to continue. I pressed my lips together, recollecting my words before I spoke again.

"I'm uh- pretty um... pretty confident I know where your mother is." I stuttered. My mind still fogged up from what had happened.

"I hope so. We've basically toured the entire brothel now." she asserted, flushing as we heard another groan somewhere from the dead end ahead.

"Follow me."

I reached out for her hand, howbeit she curtly flicked it away. Without asking, I just assumed that she wasn't comfortable with it, which wasn't a far-fetched guess as I very obviously stepped over borders in the suite. I was about to start stroking the back of my head again to avoid another wave of awkwardness, but before I could, she tugged timidly on the cuffs of my shirt.

"Sorry, I'm a tad bit paranoid. I thought you were someone else. I genuinely don't like it here." she admitted.

Fuck is she cute.

To hearten her, I clutched her frail hands and proceeded to pat her head with delicacy. I wanted her to feel safe in my presence, earnestly, that nobody else here could touch her, let alone daringly hurt her. We stood like that for a couple of minutes, merely appreciating that we were there for one another.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

HE'S SUCH A GENTLEMAN O M G  🕳🚶🏻‍♂️

published two chaps tdy cause i was feeling generous