Part 7 || why?

Heeseung's POV

I came inside the classroom and I already saw y/n writing down notes. I sighed sitting beside her, she lifted her head to see me and smiled. My face turned hot so I immediately looked forward. It's probably just hot in the classroom...

<time skip>

It was already dismissal time and I approached y/n.

Heeseung: "you're riding with me. Meet me outside" I left before she could say anything and I could feel her roll her eyes at me in annoyance. I chuckled while walking

Jake: "why are you smiling?" I stopped in fort of him

Heeseung: "nothing"

Jake: "it doesn't seem like nothing..." he looked behind me to see only y/n packing her stuff. Shoot he's gonna realize that's where I came from "wait were you smiling because of-"

Heeseung: "oops I gotta go my driver is waiting for me outside bye!" I dashed away before he could stop me

I was sitting inside my car when I saw y/n coming out hugging her brother and Yeji goodbye. As she was walking towards the car I unknowingly smiled a bit but it dropped as soon as someone called her. She turned around and gave Sunghoon a big hug goodbye. I rolled my eyed and shouted

Heeseung: "yah! Y/n hurry up!" She turned and glared at me and she broke the hug with Sunghoon. She got in the car glaring at me then looking out the window.

Y/N's POV

I was so annoyed with Heeseung. He could literally see I was still talking to Sunghoon. Asshole. The whole car ride was quiet and awkward I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

Heeseung: "why were you hurt" he asked out of the blue. I turned my head around to see him just staring at me with no expression waiting for an answer.

Y/N: "nothing" I broke the eye contact and he didn't bother asking again. Maybe I was too harsh? "I just hurt myself at home" he nodded facing out the window. Here goes another awkward silence.

<time skip>

Wr entered his house and as usual his parents were by their coffee-ish bar-ish table.

Mrs.Lee: "oh y/n! Hello seeetheart how was school? Want me to bake cookies for you again?" How can someone like her have a son like Heeseung. Like seriously?!

Y/N: "school was fine and you don't have to bake cookies. It'll be a hassle I'd rather you just rest instead of serving us"

Mr.Lee: "well how about I cook you guys some good delicious steak? We just got a shipment from the states you want some?" I was slightly shocked but I remembered that they're rich

Heeseung: "mom dad please it's ok we'll just be practicing upstairs"

Mrs.Lee: "well ok but just let me know if you guys want anything!"

We entered the dance studio and I unpacked my stuff. My mom won't be home tonight so I don't have to worry about anything.

Heeseung's POV

Y/N: "I'm just gonna go change" she said as she exited the studio. I changed as well while she was gone but for some reason I couldn't find my shirt. Gosh I was half naked! I have to hurry before-

Y/N: "ok I'm back let's-" I turned around and we immediately widened both of our eyes "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ON A SHIRT!" She said as she turned around and covered her eyes.

Y/N's POV

I looked away and shut my eyes. But damnnnn his body... he has a six pack and he's very muscular but not too muscular that he looks bulky. He literally had my ideal body type. Fuck I'm blushing!

Heeseung's POV

Heeseung: "I ca-can't find my shirt!"

Y/N: "do you expect me to help you?! I'll see you shirtless!"

Heeseung: "well either you help me or wait in that corner while I find my shirt" I heard her groan and she turned around and I can see her blushing really hard. I finally got to see her outfit and I was blushing hard as well. She was wearing a white sports bra and high waisted shorts. At least now I know that seeing too much skin makes me blush. We kept looking for it but it was so awkward! She kept trying to avoid contact which I did as well. But of course there were times that we'd make eye contact and blush hard.

Y/N: "found it!" I turned around and so did she. She widened her eyes and threw it to me and turned around right away.

Heeseung: "th-thanks fo-for fin-finding it" she hummed in response and turned around. I had to avert my eyes somewhere else or else I'd just be staring at her body.

Y/N: "ok so we're technically done we just have to practice and make it clean" I nodded and started the music. We danced and danced and we got everything perfect but there was one part where y/n just couldn't do.

Y/N's POV

There was a part in the choreography that I just couldn't do.

Heeseung: "y/n! It's so simple just do it like this" he demonstrated it and I scratched my head in annoyance. I could do it but my bruise really hurt.

Y/N: "I'm trying ok!"

Heeseung: "well try harder! We're going to fail this because of you" I was SOOOOO near my limit

Y/N: "I'M TRYING OK!?" I danced to the music but when the part came my bruise hurt and I wasn't able to do it and I almost tripped on the floor

Heeseung: "you were able to do this last time what's wrong with you?!"

Y/N: "you know instead of shouting at me why don't you try helping me!"

Heeseung: "I am helping you!"

Heeseung's POV

Y/N: "well shouting at me isn't helping!" Gosh! And I thought we were actually getting along for once

Heeseung: "just try doing it again" I turned around and played the music. She tried but obviously failed again "if we fail it's all your fault!" I said going near her face and pointed at her. I backed away a bit and lifted my arm to scratch my head in annoyance but y/n flinched "wh-why did you fl-flinch?" She seemed shocked and smiled hoping to avoid it

Y/N: "nothing forget about it"

Heeseung: "no tell me!"

Y/N: "no! I said forget about it!"

Y/N's POV

I was gonna turn away but he grabbed my wrist making me stop. I turned around with an annoyed and angry gave but when I saw his expression I relaxed. He actually genuinely looked worried for me.

Heeseung: "Tell me. why. did. you. flinch?" He said grabbing both my shoulders staring at me. My heart started pounding hard like it wanted to get out of my chest and my face started heating up. We were so close just 2 inches more and we'd ki- stop thinking about that!

Heeseung's POV

I just realized we were so close. My eyes went down to her plump pink lips. Just a bit closer and I can ki- stop! No! No! No! She's your enemy!

Y/N: "none of your business" she said removing both my hands from her shoulders and walking away. Why was I so persistent in knowing though? I grabbed my chest to feel my heartbeat. It's so strong I could hear it in my head. Why is this happening?