Part 24 || ice skating

<next day>

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was really fun and it was nice catching up with everyone. I was now eating an early lunch with my brother.

Jake: "so hows the food?"

Y/N: "it's amazing! When did you learn how to cook?"

Jake: "I took some lessons" he smiled proudly and I just chuckled at him. We continued eating until he received a text

Y/N: "hmmm could that be your girlfriend~?" I smirked and lifted my eyebrows teasingly

Jake: "yah! Stop it" he blushed and looked down on his phone. He read the text then put his phone down "ok fyi it was not Yeji, it was a text from the guys in our group chat that we'll hangout later this afternoon"

Y/N: "hey why am I not in the group chat!"

Jake: "you are I added you yesterday" he rolled his eyes and I scratched the back of my neck while smiling. Oops

Y/N: "anyway where are we hanging out?"

Jake: "I don't know, they didn't say but I guess just the mall park beach wherever they want" I nodded

Y/N: "what time are we leaving?" I questioned

Jake: "in 10mins" I stood up immediately slamming my hands on the table

Y/N: "10 MINUTES?! YAH! I can't get ready in 10 minutes! I'm still in my pj's!" He rolled his eyes

Jake: "well good luck" I groaned and ran to my bathroom to look for clothes to change in. I found some black leggings and a white crop top. I found this red hoodie, it looked cute so I thought I'd wear it. I put on some makeup but like barely any since I don't wanna look like a cake. I grabbed the hoodie, wore my shoes and ran to the door where Jake was waiting for me. He was looking at his phone smiling the whole time and I knew that was Yeji. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the door.

Y/N: "yah! You haven't even looked at me the second I came out of my room" I said tossing the hoodie at the back of the car then sitting in the passengers seat while Jake in the drivers seat

Jake: "fine there I'm looking at you" he said mockingly looking at me. His eyes were balled out staring into my eyes

Y/N: "stop you look stupid" I said pushing his face away from mine

Jake: "whatever" we both chuckled and he started driving. We stopped and arrived at an ice rink. Are we going skating?

Jake: "Sunghoon insisted going here so we agreed since we always said no before and at least now you're here to skate with him so he doesn't have to bother us" my eyes lit up. I was so excited to skate omg! We entered the building and we saw Enhypen waiting for us by the benches

Heeseung's POV

Sunghoon: "y/n!" I heard him shout and I turn my head right away to their direction. She came running towards us and I couldn't help but smile. If only you were really y/n...

Y/N: "hey Sunghoonie" wait only y/n calls Sunghoon that. Forget it I'm probably just not in the right state of mind right now.

Sunghoon: "come on let's go skate! You guys don't be a scaredy cat and follow!" He pulled y/n towards the ice skating rink and they started skating. I unconsciously smiled and wore my skating shoes. I entered the rink and slowly started moving. I haven't mastered this yet so I was still slow and wobbly. But as I look over I see y/n just freely moving on the ice like she was just gliding on it like it was nothing. Sunghoon followed behind her and they did little turns together. I didn't notice but I arched my eyebrows and my smiled fell at the scene in front of me.

I really can't help but think that she's actually y/n... she has the same figure as her and also very similar movements. I'm maybe just hallucinating...

We all skated for some time but I was the only one still holding onto the railings. Aishhh this is so embarrassing!

Y/N: "hey Heeseung, need help?" She said coming up from behind me then Sunghoon followed

Sunghoon: "yeah need help?" He said mockingly while I glared at him

Y/N: "oppa~ come on go shoo I'll help him" Sunghoon rolled his eyes and went away. She came beside me and lifted my arm so it was around her shoulder. "Ok now let's just start moving and don't worry I won't let you go" I slightly smiled and start moving. I slowly got the hang of it and y/n slowly started letting go. I felt confident so I removed my arm around her already but I ended up falling back which cause y/n to fall as well.

Heeseung: "oops sor-" I opened my eyes an her face was near me. Wait I'm getting deja vu.

Y/N's POV

Heeseung fell on top of me and as I opened my eyes he was staring at me. He was staring right into my eyes. Those eyes... they look like a little boy, it doesn't match his stone cold image. He looks so gentle. He looked down on my lips and I looked down on his.

Heeseung's POV

I started at her lips for a while till I looked back up onto her eyes. This isn't right. It's y/n you love not her. I got up and reached out my hand to help her up.

Heeseung: "sorry again" She reached out for my hand and got up

Y/N: "no it's o- AHHHH HMMM" she grabbed her head and everyone started coming to us.

Jake: "what happened?!"

Heeseung: "I don't know! We fell while she was helping me and suddenly when I tried helping her up her head started hurting"

Y/N's POV

My head started hurting once I tried remembering where I saw his eyes from. They were so familiar I think I saw him in a dream before...

Sunghoon: "y/n are you ok?!"

Y/N: "y-yeah I'm fine" I said slowly standing up straight "maybe I just feel cold, I'll just go get my jacket in the car" they nodded and I walked back to the car to get my red hoodie

Heeseung's POV

Yeji: "what did you say to her?!" She asked me angrily while y/n was gone

Heeseung: "nothing she was just teaching me how to skate"

Jay: "are you sure you didn't say anything?!" He asked angrily too

Heeseung: "why are you guys so angry about this? I told you I didn't do-"

Y/N: "why are you guys arguing?" I turned around and my mouth fell open

That's my hoodie...