Rogue Prince

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Loki challenged Hestia to a war game over Aiz.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the day of the war game against the Loki familia, If I win, things stay relatively the same except that me and Aiz won't have to hide our relationship, if I lose, I'm banished from Orario and will never be able to see Aiz again most likely. I was in my room, putting my gear on and preparing my self for the war game. I was in the middle of putting my armor on, a new set that Welf made for me. The door to my room opens and Hestia walks in before closing the door.

"Hey....how are you feeling?" Hestia asks me then sits on the side of the bed next to me.

"I'm fine, however, I am just a tad bit worried about the possibility of losing. That would suck, especially when I put my self to a disadvantage" I say to Heatia.

Heatia pulls me down into her breasts and pet my head. As the side of my head rested against her soft, plump, boobs, I could hear her heart beat. Her heart rate was slow and she was calm.

"You will do fine" Heatia says while petting my head, trying to comfort me "If you do lose, there will be nothing to fear. You made me promise, and now I promise you the same thing, I will stay by your side forever. If that means leaving Orario for good with you then that's what I will do"

"Hestia... I'm sorry for dragging you into this" I say.

"Don't be sorry (Y/n), you fell in love and no one should ever be sorry for that" Hestia says to comfort me.

The door to my room opens and Lili pokes her head in "It's time" She says before closing the door.

"(Y/n), you make me the happiest goddess in existence, remember that" Hestia says then pulls my head out of her boobs and pecks a kiss on my lips.

"I will" I say before standing up.

I start walking and Hestia follows me. We exit the room and make our way to the front door. At the front door was Lili, Mikoto and Welf, Lili was holding Rai in her arms.

"I got what you asked for" Welf says then holds out a black leather belt with six throwing knives on it.

"Thanks Welf" I as I equip the belt.

"Ha, it's not a problem buddy" He replies with a smirk.

"Are you ready?" Mikoto asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I say "Let's go, can't be late for my own war game"

I exit the door and everyone follows me. The streets of Orario were in party mode, similar to how Monsterphilia was. However, it was more towards the northern gate since the war game would be taking place at a large battle area just north of Orario.

"Wow, there's more excitement then our war game with Apollo" Hestia says excitedly.

"What would you expect when our boy here is going into a fight with the Loki familia by himself" Welf says with a smirk.

Rai squeaks a bit and Lili says "(Y/n) can't be stopped. His nickname is Rook after all"

As we walked, people looked at us and told me good luck and the such. They also walked out of our way, in a way of respect. As we neared the gate to exit Orario, a familiar girl pops out of no where.

"(Y/n)!" The girl called out before the silver haired figure jumps at me and hugs me.

"Hey Syr" I say then looked at the others "You guys go up ahead, I'll catch up"