Bar Fight

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the group got out of the dungeon and got a few kisses along the way.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It has been a few weeks since we were all stuck in the dungeon. Me, Lili, and Welf were in a pub that was our alternative to the Hostess of Fertility when they get super busy. Today we were celebrating Welf's rank up. The three of us were sitting at a round table by a wall.

"Cheers" The three of us said as we bumped our mugs together.

"Congratulations on reaching level 2 Welf" I say to him..

"Thanks bud" He says with a smile.

"Level 2 huh. You know, since your one of the best blacksmiths in the Hephaestus familia, everything you make will go up from now on" Lili tells Welf.

"Well, I'm just relieved this means theirs less of a chance I'll tarnish Hephaestus's good name" Welf says before taking a drink from his mug.

"Sadly, this is probably the end of our charming little party as we know it" Lili says in a sad tone.

"What do you mean by that Lili?" I question.

"The whole reason you joined us on our journey was so you could rank up and acquire some smithing abilities, right. I guess now that you have done that this is it then" Lili says as she looked down at her mug.

"Hey, don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes" Welf says then pints fork at me while it he a sausage on it "Do you think I'm just going to ditch you guys just because I got what I wanted. Count on it kid, I'm staying" Welf then tore into the sausage.

"It's too bad Mikoto couldn't come with us tonight, she had plans tonight with Chigusa" I say.

"So (Y/n), have you gotten any close to ranking up yet?" Lil asks me with excitement.

"After what happened back on the 18th floor, my ability level shot up" I tell them then took a bite of some bread.

"You kidding me!, I finally caught up to you and your already almost a level three. That's just not fair" Welf says then angrily takes a bite from his sausage.

"Oh c'mon, What did you expect?" Lili tells him.

"What's all this talk about a level 3?" The three of us hear someone say and we see some kid who's around Lili's height standing in front of us with who u assume are his friends watching from their table "I don't give a fat fuck how fast you say you've gotten that high. Fact of the matter is that your nothing but a big damn liar. Your a scared little boy who runs away from monsters and used your friends to rank up. Now you've piggy backed your way to almost level three. If I was that pathetic then I'd be to embarrassed to show my face in public. Hahaha!"

The little runt laughed his head off after his little rant while gesturing all around that made him look like an idiot. The runt had dirty blond hair and wore some sort of black uniform.

"Just ignore the little twirp (Y/n)" Lili tells me.

"That was my plan from the beginning" I say and took a bite of my food.

"Oh look, this must be absent minded little misfit buddies. A blacksmith who can't sell his cap and a pint sized supporter brat. I guess they are a fitting bunch for the phony rook" The runt says and all of his friends laugh but one guy. The runt then starts to walk around our table "Of course you would prowl around with the rejects, I mean what would you expect from a weakling from a puny familia, what a sad freaking joke"