The 18th Floor

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you, Lili, and Welf reached the 18th floor all in one piece.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I wake up, with my last memory being me fall into the embrace of a girl with long blond hair who I could only assume was Aiz. I could feel my head in someone's lap as they combed their hand through my hair. I open my eyes to see the face of the girl I first fell in love with.

"(Y/n) your awake? How do you feel?" Aiz asks me.

"Fine, no pain what's so ever" I replied to her.

"I'm glad" She says with a small smile before leaning down and pressing our lips together for a few seconds before pulling away.

"How are Welf and Lili?" I asked her.

"Their resting so there is no need to worry, they were injured quite a bit but nothing Riveria couldn't heal. But I am curious on how you weren't injured at all?" Aiz says then smiles a bit "Though, I guess that's something else that makes you special to me"

I laugh nervously "I guess so"

"Now then, can you stand?" She asks me as she sits me up.

"Yeah" I say then stood up.

I look around and I see that we were in some sort of tent. I couldn't tell that we were in a tent before since all my focus was on Aiz.  Welf and Lili were resting on the other side of tent.

"Come with me, you need to report to the party leader" Aiz says as she stands up..

I noticed that Aiz was wearing her battle outfit except for the armor being on top of it. She leads me out of the tent and over to another tent. It was larger then the one we were in. On the top of the tent was a flag with the Loki familia symbol on it.

{Time Skip}

I was in the tent with Aiz's party leader whose name was Finn, along with a elf named Riveria and a dwarf named Gareth.  I kneeled down infront of them as I explained what happened.

"Haha, So you got all the way to floor 18 on your first trip to the middle floors, and then you were able to run right past the floor boss" Gareth questioned after laughing a bit.

"I wouldn't exactly say that. Running past the floor boss wasn't that easy, I had to injure it's leg so I could get past after distracting it" I explained "Anyway, thank you for everything you have done for me and my party. I don't know what would of happened to us without you, I'm greatful of what you've done for us" I said.

"You have been through quite a lot, you may feel free to stay here with us as our guests" Finn says.

"Thank you very much, I will do what ever I can to pay you back" I state.

"There is no need to do that. I could never abandon someone Aiz cares about, we would never speak to me again" Finn explains and he, Riveria, and Gareth laughed a bit "Actually, there are several members of our group who have been badly poisoned by the monsters. We have sent some of our best runners to the surface to gather remedies, so until they return we have decided to camp out on floor 18"

"Thank you" I say as I stand up.

Aiz leads me to the door and she opens the door. When she did there were two girls standing in front of the door waiting for us. They both wearing a small amount of clothing.

 They both wearing a small amount of clothing