Together

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter it was all about saving Lili from the guys who kept going after her.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me and Lili walked home after the whole thing that happened in the dungeon. When we got home and I saw Hestia sitting by the alter as if she was expecting me to come home really early. She was tapping her feet on the ground as she waited.

"Hey there Hestia" I say with a small smile.

"I knew you would come home early today so that's why I took today off" Hestia tells me while she stood up then looks over at Lili "So I guess your the one I've heard so much about, (Y/n) has already filled me in on the whole story"

"How about I go make some tea" I say before going down stairs to make tea.

After I finished making I started walking up the stairs "Tea's ready!" I shout.

Once I got upstairs with the tray with 3 tea cups on it I set it down on the stage "Sorry for the wait"

"Hi (Y/n)!" Hestia says cheerfully.

Hesita then pulls right arm towards her and hugs it, making my arm rub against her chest. I gulped as I felt her soft bosom rub against my arm. I looked at Lily and her ears were perked up.

"Lili and I were just having a little chat. Weren't we miss supporter. And she says she will take real good care of you for me" Hestia says.

Lili gets jealous of her words and hugs my left arm, she moves so fast her coat came off of her.

"It will be my pleasure. I will make extra sure master (Y/n) gets everything and anything he will ever desire" Lili says.

They both looked at each other like a staring contest. The two of them just did that until I said something.

"Is there a staring contest going on now?" I ask.

"What are you talking about?" Hestia says obviously startled.

"Yeah master (Y/n), what do you mean by that?" Lili adds.

"What to mean is that the both of you have been staring at each other in the eyes for the past 5 minutes" I tell them.

"Oh its nothing (Y/n)" Hestia says.

"Of course, nothing" Lili says.

"Okay then, I have to go do something really important" I tell them as I took my arms out of their embrace. I then kissed each of them on the forehead since I wasn't oblivious to their actions "I'll see you girls later, and please don't cause any trouble"

I then walk out of the doors of the church but I stayed at the doors to hear their reaction.

"What just happened?" Hestia questioned.

"He just kissed us on the foreheads" Lili says.

"Did you give him some sort of weird potion" Hestia shouts towards Lili.