The Sword Princess

Hello everyone it's time for a new book. Danmachi, or Is it wrong to try to pick up a girl in a dungeon?
If you have any suggestions tell me. An with that let's head into the first chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was on floor 5 of the dungeon by my self. I was wearing a brown coat, a black shirt with a black undershirt, black pants, brown boots with my pants tucked in them, black leather gloves thst I wear when n the dungeon and had a lightly armored chest plate on my chest. I had a small backpack on my back to store some things and had a coffer to hold my magic stones on my hip.

As I finished off a dungeon lizard I started to hear loud foot steps, not of from the size of any adventures that I have seen on this floor. As the foot steps got louder the ground began to shake. The steps then became stomps while running, then I heard a load roar behind me. I turn around and see a minotaur running at me from the long hallway behind me. I start running in the opposite direction as I pull out my knife out with my right hand from its holster in my lower back. (it is not a dagger, a dagger is sharpened on both sides, so don't tell me Bell wields a dagger). As I ran I occasionally looked back to see the minotaur gaining on me.

"Why the fuck is there a minotaur on floor 5!?!" I curse to my self.

I continued running down he dimly lit hallway until I took a wrong turn and hit a dead end. The dead end was more lit up than most of the floor. I turn around to see the minotaur standing about ten feet behind me. It roared loudly in then went to punch me with its right fist but I caught it's punch with my left hand, I wasn't strong enough to over power it but was barely able to hold it in place and not breaking my hand against the wall right behind me. I then used my knife in my right hand to cut its right hand off. It was one clean cut, luckily I was able to cut right at the wrist when I made the fast cutting motion. Blood from the now hand less right arm sprayed onto my left arm and the left side of my chest.

"For fuck sakes I just washed this outfit!" I shout as the minotaur stumbles back as it screams in pain.

I then throw the amputated hand to my side. The dismembered hand then vanished into a smoke. The minotaur recovers and forgets about the pain, it then puts all the power it has into a punch with its left hand. I quickly throw my knife into my left hand and catch its other punch. The power from the punch sent a shock wave through my hand and arm. The minotaur continued to put the power to its fist making me put more force into my hand, I then stab tmy knife through its fist and I hold on to the handle as I push back. Even with a knife in its hand the minotaur continued to put force into its hand. I grunted louder as I tried my best to hold back it's hand, then someone slashes its back with a sword making the minotaur fall to its knees. It leans it's weight on its left arm, I push back on the minotaur in order for it not to crush me.

I looked over the minotaur and saw a girl with blonde hair and gold eyes wielding a sword. She was wearing a white and black combat dress that has blue linings with blue thigh high boots that had a metal 4 pointed star and a knee guard on each boot and black arm covers. She was lightly armored with arm guards, hip guards, and a breastplate with the sheith to her sword on her waist, then has a head guard on her head to top it all off.

 She was lightly armored with arm guards, hip guards, and a breastplate with the sheith to her sword on her waist, then has a head guard on her head to top it all off