War Game

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter the last of the relationship holes have been filled.

~~~~~

POV: You

Today was the day before the war game and I had to leave today, I didn't know how to feel about all this. On one hand I win, on the other hand I'm forced to live with a god that I would want to beat the shit out of. I'm on the wall with Aiz. Tiona and Tione had told me good luck the night before.

"(Y/n), I wish you luck, and please come back in one piece" Aiz tells me.

I smile slightly "I will, nothing will stop me from being with you. Even if your goddess got in the way I would still fight to be with you. No matter the odds"

Aiz then pulls me into a hug and kisses me, this kiss felt like forever and I didn't want it to end. When we separate from each other our face are only a few inches apart. Aiz then grabs my left hand with her right hand and places it on her butt. With her hand she makes sure I get a nice feel. Her but nice and firm, not to much and hot too little, it was just right.

"That's for motivation" Aiz tells me with pink flushing up her cheeks.

I then chuckled a bit "Tione told you to do that didn't she?"

"She did, So are you motivated?" She tells me.

"More then ever" I replied. "I'll see you when I get back" I tell her then gave her a quick kiss before having to pullout of her embrace.

I start to walk away then Aiz says something "(Y/n), if you end up losing. I'll do what ever it takes to get you back"

I smirk "I know you will, but I will not lose this one. There's more than just my life on the line"

I continue on my way and Aiz just stood there and watched as I walked away. I thought about what Aiz said and wondered.

"Just how far would the Sword Princess of Orario go for me? That's love for you I guess"

{Time Skip}

I walked all the way back home, which was now just a pile of rubble. It was the meeting place to meet before the war game. As I walked up I see Hestia, Lili, Mikoto, Ryuu, and Welf.

"Finally, The calvary has arrived" Welf says to me.

"Don't be so dramatic"

"(Y/n)!" Hestia says as she runs up and hugs me. I start to see tears welling up in her eyes.

I hug her back "I know what your thinking, don't worry, everything will be alright. We will win"

"I know, but I have the right to worry" She replies while looking up and smiling at me.

"Mind giving me a stat check up before we have to get going?" I ask.

"Not at all" She says.

I walk over and sit on a large piece of debris. I take off my armor and shirt for Hestia. Hestia proceeded to her thing, after a minute or so she lets out a loud gasp. Lili, Mikoto, and Welf huddled around us.