Denatus Day

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you fought a minotaur and things happened.

~~~~~

POV: You

It's the next day, I opened my eyes and I had a slight headache. I sat up to see that I was on Hestia's bed. I had no shirt on and only sleep pants. I hear someone walking down the steps before I see Hestia with a bag in her one of her hands.

"Hestia?"

Hestia turns to me and a smile forms on her face "(Y/n) your awake!" She shouts before dropping her bag and hopping into the bed and hugging me tightly "You make me so happy!!!"

"What did I do?" I question.

"You didn't just hit level 2, but you also did some something heroic in my name!!" She shouts then kisses me on the lips "I love you so much!!"

"Me doing something in your name makes you this happy?"

"You don't understand (Y/n). It's every gods dream to have someone in their familia do something heroic while doing it in there name. It's something the entirety of Oraroio can feel" Hestia says with joy.

"Then I'm glad I did it" I say and hugged Hestia back.

"Ohh, I almost forgot" Heston says before picking up the bag "I got us breakfest"

Hestia brings the bag to the bed and sits next to me. She opens up the bag and takes out 2 breakfest sandwiches. Me and Hestia ate the sandwiches which were delicious. After finishing it a wondered who made them.

"Hestia, where did you get those sandwiches?" I asked.

She got off the bed before replying "Your girlfriend from that tavern" she then sighs "At first I thought I was going to have you all to myself. But this is a harem story"

"Don't be so down Hestia. My love is spread out equally"

"I know you do" She says with a smile.

Heston then starts to take her clothes off. I cover my eyes as she does "What are you doing Hestia?" I question.

"I'm changing, today happens to be Denatus day" She tells me as I continued to cover my eyes.

"So what's that like?" I ask.

"It's a very important gathering of the gods. Today is the day we pick second names for those who leveled up, Including you" She tells me

I then fell Hestia's soft skin against my right arm as I had my hands over my eyes.

"You know (Y/n), you should indulge on the sight of a my naked body, almost no man gets to see a goddess' naked body" She tells me. I look between my fingers and I see Hestia in her formal dress "Tricked you... for now" She teases. She then takes out a price of paper and hands it to me "While you were sleeping I did a status update and you activated your sec- I mean first skill. It's called Argonaut, or heroic aspersions~"

"Why did you have to say it like that?" I asked.

"Because of you manifest this particular kind of skill, it means you still have yet to grow out of your big dream to become a fairy tale hero" She says then boops me on the nose.