Chapter 3

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

There was heavy breathing in a dark room, a male was tied up with ropes. He was blindfolded, so he basically can't see anything.

But that didn't stop his heart from beating fast, this could be his last day.

Yeah, this poor alpha messed up with the wrong guy, thought he could dominate the other one.

But was blinded with power, the power he wanted so bad almost as everyone would want.

Then there was a click, the male wanted to scoot away, he knew who it was.

There was clicking from the male that entered. His shoes make the only noise in the room.

He was now in front of the whimpering alpha.

"Well, well, what do we have here? You thought you could become powerful, stealing mine merchandise that cost me so much. Why you bitch!", the male growled, pulling the guy's hair harshly.

"P-Pl-please let m-me go, I-I will p-pay you back", the alpha pleaded.

The other male chuckled at the patheticness of this male.

He let go of the male's hair, "You know no one can hide from me. I will find them, I'm like a monster trailing behind them, ready to attack them. They don't even know since they blind from what's going on in their surroundings", the male said looking at the table that had different types of knives.

"Mr.Min, I-I won't do i-it again. I p-promise", the alpha tried to save his life.

That was worthless for Yoongi.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Look, once someone messes with me. I don't let them go. Maybe they will never be seen again. Like you", Yoongi laughed in the end.

He picked up a small sharp knife but it can still hurt.

"So I'm going to torture you very slowly for messing with me. I love decorating my prospects", Yoongi said, walking towards the male who poorly wanted to getaway.

"Ah! Why are you crying?! Maybe because this will be your last breath. Hmmm... too bad", Yoongi said, stomping the leg of the alpha who screamed.

"Shall we start the fun? Yes, we should"...

There were screams in the room...then silence.

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were hanging outside while eating their snacks well, lunch.

Taeghyung was munching on some rice cakes while hearing what Jimin was talking about.

Jungkook was not very much listening to him but admiring Taehyung.

Jungkook was sitting next to Taehyung making Taehyung sit in the middle.

"And I was like, um no ma'am. I'm all natural, she dared to flirt with my boyfriend like are YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BISH!?", Jimin said while gripping at his strawberry milk.

Taeghyung giggled, there was some rice around his mouth.

Jungkook wiped away the rice, making Taehyung look at him with doe eyes. Mouth gaped, Jungkook staring back at him.

Jimin made a disgusted look, is this a kdrama or something?

"What the hell guys?! I'm not a third-wheeler! Just date already!", Jimin said, making both males look away, blushing.

Jimin rolled his eyes wishing his mate was with him, but his mate already graduated.

The bell rang indicating that lunchtime is over.

"Nooo, I don't wanna go to my chemistry class", Jimin whined.

"Stop whining shortie it's not like you're having a test today", Jungkook said to him, helping Taehyung clean himself.

Jimin gasped, "How dare you bitch?! I'm older than you, respect me bish!", Jimin said.

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed.

"Don't laugh tae, you're shorter than me", Jimin said to him.

"I am but by 1 or 2 inches hyung", Taehyung pointed out.

"Okay but I'm still taller than you. Come on let's go to class, I don't want to be late anyway", Jimin said walking away.

Jungkook chuckled, "Come on tae, let's go to class or Jimin will leave us", Jungkook said holding his small hand.

Taeghyung nodded shyly, both catching up with Jimin who was whining about his class.
_________________________________________

Taehyung arrived home, to see no one home, looks like his dad was gone.

Taeghyung sighed his dad was always gone but he knows he is working hard for him.

So he doesn't mind that, but he does get worried for him.

He went to his bedroom, getting his cute pajamas and towel.

Taking a shower feeling refreshed, Taehyung threw himself on the bed.

He got up to see something at his nightstand...

It was a small black box...

Taehyung grabbed the box feeling it smooth, he opened it to see a swan necklace.

"Did dad leave it for me?", Taehyung asked himself.

It was a black swan but beautiful, Taehyung smiled at himself, he will wear it tomorrow.

That's when he saw a red note...

He put the box on his bed, picking up the red note to see...

I hope you loved the gift.
Because you're my beautiful swan and no matter what I will be here watching you.
I'll be taking care of you no matter what.
Have a good sleep mine little swan, you'll need it.
Wear the necklace always, it will make me happy to see something from me.

Taehyung was confused, did his dad leave this note too.

'I will ask him in the morning', Taehyung thought to himself, he put back the box and the note on his nightstand.

He dried his air, getting under the blankets finally letting the sleep take over.

"You look like an angel, my Taehyung when you're sleeping. How I wish I could scoop you up in my arms but that will be another time", Yoongi said, looking at the computer.

Sorry guys I haven't been updating lately, been busy with school and my life. I hope you enjoyed this update, there will be slow updates. Bye, take care guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜