Chapter 14

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

"You didn't miss anything Minho, just some parts where I'm going to motherfucking kill you guys for what you did!", Jin yelled almost grabbing the flowers but Namjoon stopped him.

"Like you can bitch. You're in bed recovering if you move more you're going to break more bones than you already did.", Lee Know said, rolling his eyes at him.

"Why you bi-", Jin was about to grumble but got interrupted by someone's phone ringing.

Jungkook got flustered, he took out his phone but dropped it on the ground making Namjoon wince.

"Oh uh um, it's Jimin. I'm going to take the phone call outside so excuse me.", Jungkook bowed and left the room.

Minho looked at Jungkook leaving, "What the fuck? That's going to be your son-in-law Jin?", Lee Know asked.

"What?!", Jin felt his face go red.

"Okay that's it you're getting it cat man!", Jin grabbed the flowers and threw them at Minho who dodged it and flipped him off.

"Hah you missed, old man.", Minho said, who was ready to throw whatever he could find in the room.

"COULD YOU GUYS CALM DOWN!", Namjoon screamed, already tired from the childish games now.

~°~°~

"Hello Jimin?", Jungkook asked, standing outside Jin's room.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! I TRIED TO CALL TAEHYUNG BUT HE ISN'T ANSWERING!", Jimin screamed through the phone, worried about what could've happened to his friends. He was busy walking around his house, anxiety was eating him up when his soulmate wouldn't answer his phone.

J-hope was on his way when Jimin called him. J-hope knows when he arrives, the house will smell bad because of Jimin's scent that went sour. Whenever Jimin gets anxious his scent gets overboard.

Jungkook chuckled nervously, how's he going to explain that his best friend got kidnapped by a mafia. Jimin would think he lost his mind and would tell him to stop watching movies of mafias.

"Well...you see Jimin...the thing is...this is going to sound crazy but Taehyung got kidnapped by the Mafia. This is what happened: we were waiting for Jin Hyung to pick up Taehyung, so I stayed with him until a car pulled up in front of us and two guys came out and asked for Taehyung. So we ran away from them but didn't get too far cause the same car stopped us. The guys that were there made me sniff something making me sleep and they took Taehyung.", Jungkook explained everything.

"And now I'm at the hospital. Jin Hyung was beaten up pretty badly so we're trying to figure out where Taehyung is and how to rescue him. I know this is crazy but Jimin you got to believe me.", Jungkook told him.

There was silence on the other side that made Jungkook anxious.

"Jimin? You're still there?", Jungkook asked, fiddling with his shirt.

"Jungkook, are you sure...you didn't sniff cocaine?", Jimin asked, now looking at his mate who had his mouth wide open at what Jungkook said.

"JIMIN I SWEAR TO MY BANANA MILK WHAT I'M TELLING YOU IS TRUE HECK COME TO THE HOSPITAL I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE ENTRANCE!", Jungkook yelled, he hung up without letting Jimin say anything else.

"Sir please don't scream in the hospital next time.", A nurse scolded him.

"Ah, I'm sorry.", Jungkook bowed, he looked at the other end of the hall feeling embarrassed.

"Is this a hospital or a court?", A male asked, coming close to Jungkook.

"Hyunjin, this is a hospital...", Another male told him.

Jungkook turned his head seeing two males walking towards him.

"Hey screaming man, is this Jin's room?", Said the male whose name might be Hyunjin.

"Y-Yes.", Jungkook responded.

"Nice, should I kick the door open?"

"No Hyunjin! This isn't a place to break things!", The male scolded him.

The male knocked on the door hearing a come in.

"Hey Jin I'm he-", the male couldn't finish his sentence when a pillow hit him on the face.

"Dang it! It didn't hit Hyunjin!", Lee know whined.

That made Hyunjin gasp, "Why you bitch!"

"Okay calm down you guys but thanks for the greeting.", The male said, picking up the pillow and putting it on the bed.

"Sorry Bang Chan, actually not sorry WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!", Jin yelled.

"And we're back to screaming again", Namjoon sighed, all he wanted was to track down Yoongi and get his precious son back.

Jungkook left to see if Jimin arrived already.

"Jin...I know what I did was stupid but we had to. We can talk about this later but first, let's find Taehyung. We discussed and made a plan on how to hunt down Yoongi but we can't talk about it in the hospital. Seungmin found some of Yoongi's people working here and it could be dangerous if we discuss our plan.", Chan said to him.

"Alright then, I'll contact you when I'm out of the hospital.", Jin noted Chan.

"Ok we be waiting, since our business is done here we are leaving now. Let's go Minho and Hyunjin, the others are waiting for us.", Chan told them.

"Hold on. If Yoongi's people are here how did you guys get in without his men attacking you?", Namjoon asked.

"Oh well you should meet Changbin, he knows how to crack some skulls.", Chan commented, leaving the room.

"Also I drugged some of them.", Lee know mentioned him smiling at Namjoon.

"Get well soon Jin.", Hyunjin said before closing the door and leaving with the others.

Leaving Jin and Namjoon in the room.

"Jin, how did you meet these people?", Namjoon asked.

"It's a long story...", Jin responded.