Chapter 4

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

"So, Jungkook, do you like Taehyung?", J-hope asked. Looking at him, with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook choked a little on his carrot cake, glaring at his hyung.

They were at the café, eating breakfast like always, it was the weekend anyway.

"You already know why you keep asking me if you know the answer?", Jungkook questioned.

"Look my boyfriend wants you guys to already start dating", J-hope said, crossing his arms.

"Me too hyung, but what if he doesn't want to?", Jungkook said, playing with his cake.

J-hope shook his head, "Nah man, by what I hear from Jimin I think he likes you too. You just need the guts to do it", J-hope pointed at him.

Jungkook only pouted, "You're right".

"Likewise Jungkook just do it", J-hope said.

"In breaking news, the police found a new body near a restaurant. The owner of the restaurant said that one of his workers found it when they were dumping away the trash in their dumpster. The worker found a weird bag when he was done. The worker opened it to see the body parts of a human. The police can't identify the person since the murder had cut the head, fingers, and tongue. This is the third murder they found. They can't find anything, not even the surveillance that wasn't working at that time. There was evidence left in the scene", the reporter said on the tv.

"Holy snap, that person must be crazy to do that", J-hope said, shivering from the thought.

"Yeah it's getting dangerous now", Jungkook said, his breakfast now ruined because of the news.

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

Taehyung was getting ready to go hang out with his dad. Since he was always busy with work.

Taehyung was wearing a long pink sleeve tucked in with light blue ripped jeans. He put on a little bit of make-up, and white shoes, along with the necklace.

Taehyung checked himself in the mirror to see if he looked good.

"Taehyung come on, let's go!", yelled his father, who was waiting for him.

Taehyung grabbed his purse leaving the room, approaching his father. That was checking his watch.

"Sorry appa, I was slow", Taehyung pouted.

Namjoon looked up from his watch, "Don't worry tae, come on let's go have some family quality", he smiled at him.

Taehyung nodded, grabbing his father's arm.

_________________________________________

Both of them went to the mall buying stuff they needed mostly Namjoon purchasing things for his son like clothes or accessories.

Taehyung would whine telling his father to not do it but Namjoon would decline his whining.

Of course, some alphas would approach the omega making Namjoon growl at them, scaring them off.

Namjoon took his son to a restaurant, settling down on their table as they were eating. Namjoon noticed the necklace of his son.

"Taehyung where did you get that necklace?", Namjoon asked, somehow recognizing that necklace from somewhere.

"Ah, didn't you leave it for me?", Taehyung asked, he was supposed to ask him in the morning but slept in until the afternoon.

Namjoon froze, no this can't be...

"Y-Yes I did, I forgot to tell you", Namjoon smiled at him.

"Thank you appa, I will always wear it", Taehyung smiled, going back to eating.

Namjoon didn't want to believe it, but he needed to protect his child.

'Please don't let it be Yoongi', Namjoon thought, sweat going down his spine.

**************************************

Yoongi was busy cleaning his knives that were covered with blood.

"Pathetic alpha cried like a baby", Yoongi said, putting down the knives.

"Hmmm, I wonder what my little swan is doing?", Yoongi said.

He reached his phone on the table, dialing someone.

"Hello sir", the other line said.

"Hey San, what is my little swan doing?", Yoongi asked, sitting down on a chair, leaning on it.

"Well right now he is eating with his father", San said, seeing how both of them are laughing together.

"Ah, Namjoon. Okay, keep an eye on them", Yoongi said.

"Yes sir", San said, hanging up.

"Well Namjoon, you're going to be my father-in-law very soon", Yoongi said, chuckling.

Please forgive me if this chapter is poop. At the moment I don't have ideas and I don't wanna discontinue it, like my other story. So please give me some time to think. Go check out my other new story at the moment when I think of this story. That be all, take care 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜