Chapter 5

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

"What should I do now?!", Namjoon asked, distressed in his voice. He was walking around the room trying to calm his nerves but it's not working.

Putting his one hand in his hip while the other one was rubbing his chin, thinking what to do next about the situation he has now.

"Don't worry Namjoon, everything will be fine", said a voice that was sitting on a chair, playing with his hands.

Namjoon looked in the direction of the voice.

"How Jin!? Yoongi is a serial KILLER HERE! Like the dude is A MAFIA FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND HE IS PSYCHO!", Namjoon yelled at him, tapping his feet.

Jin sighed, "What are you going to do about it? If you move somewhere else he will still find your son no matter what. He has connections everywhere. Even if you want to stop him, the only thing you will get will be a bullet in your head. Do you want that? Of course not! There's nothing we can do, the guy is a powerful alpha", Jin told him.

Namjoon slumped down on a chair that was close to him.

Even though Jin is a beta he is right about what he said. He is stuck on a web and there is no way to get out.

"Look, at least keep an eye on Taehyung, you never know when Yoongi will take his omega", Jin warned Namjoon.

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

Jungkook was breathing heavy, his heart almost coming out of his chest at how fast it was beating.

Right now he's in front of Taehyung's home, some flowers in his hands.

"Okay Jungkook, you can do this! Don't be scared, you're an alpha, just tell him how you feel. It's okay if he rejects you, we will still be friends no matter what happens", Jungkook reassured himself.

He took a deep breath, ringing the doorbell, every second passed made him even more anxious.

When he heard the door open to see a real-life angel.

It took his breath away, Taehyung was wearing a white sweater and light blue pants.

He looked SUPER CUTE! 'My poor heart can't take this!', Jungkook thought.

"Oh! Kookie you're here, why didn't you told me you were going to visit me. Come in", Taehyung said moving out of the way for him to come in.

"Ah y-yes, sorry I didn't notify you", Jungkook said, taking his shoes off.

"Don't worry, I like it when you visit me anyway", Taehyung said, closing the door, his cheeks turning red.

Even Jungkook who coughed a little.

Taehyung led Jungkook to the living room, both sitting on the same couch.

Then the awkwardness came, Taehyung was looking in the ground, his hands clasped on his lap while Jungkook was looking around.

Jungkook cleared his throat making Taehyung look at him, "I-I forgot to give you these flowers, I hope you like it", Jungkook said, giving Taehyung the flowers that were Angelica.

(The flowers are in a small pot)

"They are my favorite! Thank you kookie!", Taehyung exclaimed, jumping on Jungkook to give him a bear hug.

Jungkook was caught off guard but hugged Taehyung back smelling his vanilla scent.

"Your welcome Taehyungie", Jungkook whispered to him in the ear.

Both pulled back, blushing how they were super close.

"Uh where is your dad at?", Jungkook asked, trying to make conservation, if he keeps his heart steady.

"You know he went to work like always", Taehyung said, looking at the flowers.

Jungkook felt bad for Taehyung, his father works a lot and sometimes doesn't have time to spend with him.

Feeling the atmosphere going a little gloomy, "Hey, what about this, why don't we hang out today. Jimin is busy with his mate so come on let's have friends date just us together", Jungkook said, when he noticed what he said.

"U-Uh l-l-like us, friends, y-you know", Jungkook stuttered, his face turning red.

That made Taehyung giggle at Jungkook's cuteness even though he is an alpha.

"Sure why not, let's go. But let me put these flowers on the table and water them", Taehyung said, getting up and going to the kitchen.

Jungkook checked to see if Taehyung was gone when he did, he squealed.

Hitting his head, "Stupid, stupid, stupid", Jungkook whispered to himself.

"Okay let's go", Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, standing up, following Taehyung, putting his shoes back, and leaving the house.

Both of them were laughing towards Jungkook's car.

Yoongi clenched on the glass that shattered in his hands. He saw everything...

When he loosened his grip, some pieces of glass fell on the floor but were stuck in his hand. Making blood come out...

"JIN!", Yoongi yelled.

His anger was taking over, eyes turning red.

"Yes boss", Jin asked, coming into the room.

"Find out this kookie? And give me his details", Yoongi said through gritting his teeth.

"Yes sir", Jin bowed, leaving the room.

Once he closed the door, he started to panic.

'I should tell Namjoon', Jin thought.

"Looks like a newly dead body will be discovered soon", Yoongi said he started to chuckle then that chuckle turned into a laughing psycho...

Once again this chapter feels like poop...I'm not going to give up on this story! So guys I hope you enjoyed this update. Sorry for the delay I had a busy day. Take care and be heathly💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜