Chapter 12

Sorry for the bad grammar mistakes

"NAMJOON GO FIND TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! WHERE IS MY WEAPON?!", Jin yelled at Namjoon, throwing a pillow at him.

Namjoon yeeted away from getting hit by the pillow.

"Hyung, can you please calm down?"Namjoon said, walking slowly towards him.

Jin was looking for something to throw at Namjoon but he winced.

He fell on the bed, "Jin, I told you to calm down, you're injured, remember", Namjoon said.

"Yes, yes, I forgot. Damn Yoongi had to torture me that bad", Jin said.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly seeing how both interacted.

"Um, hyungs I'm still here", Jungkook said waving his hand.

"Sorry Jungkook, I only wanted to murder him...WAIT ARE YOU OKAY!?", Jin exclaimed.

"Yeah I'm okay, just that this whole thing happened and I shouldn't call myself an alpha", Jungkook said in a quiet voice.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, "Jungkook it wasn't your fault, also it was a surprise attack", Namjoon said trying to comfort him.

"I know but...I should've at least fought back but I couldn't…"

"Okay look Jungkook, Yoongi called his men to do that. The guy planned out everything we just didn't want you guys well I couldn't since I was locked up", Jin said.

Jungkook looked at him surprised, "You were!"

Jin shrugged, "Meh, sure I was tortured but I'm still here with you guys".

"HYUNG YOU WERE BEAT UP TERRIBLE! WORSE THAN ME!", Jungkook said, shocked how Jin was acting as if it was normal being tortured.

"I'm good Jungkook, I might be a beta but I'm strong inside...ugh that sounded cheesy", Jin cringed at himself.

Namjoon chuckled, making Jin's heart thump fast, making the heart motor go up fast.

"Hyung?! Your heart rate is high?!", Jungkook panicked.

"I'm fine, just uh, oh! Have my friends contacted you Namjoon?!", Jin asked, trying to change the topic.

"Sorry Jin, I haven't received anything or I don't know who they are?", Namjoon said.

Just when Jin was about to speak there was a knock on the door.

"Hello?"

The door creaked open showing a male standing there with a banquet of flowers.

"Oh! Jin you're okay".

Taehyung sighed, he couldn't do anything.

Well, you see a couple of minutes ago he tried to break the door open...throwing a chair towards it.

It did break the door but he forgot he was chained up…

And that alarmed Yoongi who came running to see the door open seeing Taehyung standing there.

"Nice try sweetheart", Yoongi smirked.

So, he moved Taehyung to a different room but this time with steel doors.

"Should I seduce him?", Taehyung asked himself.

That might work but the alpha might be worse.

"Yeah bad idea", Taehyung flopped himself on the bed.

He turned himself around, looking up at the roof.

"Yoongi? Where have I heard that name before?", Taehyung thought…

The doors opened revealing Yoongi with a couple of clothes and food that he was holding.

After he closed the door, he looked at Taehyung, who was staring at him.

"I see that your falling got me already", Yoongi said, leaving the things on the bed.

Taehyung blushed, "Um, no".

"I got you food and a new pair of clothes", Yoongi said.

"Why should I change my clothes?", Taehyung questioned.

"Because you smell like another alpha and is making me want to do something about it", Yoongi growled.

'Jungkook's scent', Taehyung thought.

 "You're my dad's boss? Aren't you?", Taehyung asked him.

Yoongi laughed loudly, making Taehyung flinch.

"You're so adorable. Is that the only thing you can think of me?", Yoongi asked, getting close to Taehyung.

"What else is there?", Taehyung asked, scooting away from Yoongi.

"You forgot about me. But don't worry you'll remember everything about me", Yoongi said.

Is there anyone who has shitty brothers? My family is slowly changing after all these years... My dad is being rude towards my mom. This is the reason I don't want to date anyone, I know some boys aren't the same but I'm scared. Sorry for babbling about my problems. Take care guys and be careful 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜