039.

article;
PRINCESS ABREO HOSTS BALL.
Is this the return of the annual Abreo ball?

Last night Princess Evelyn-Mae Abreo held a traditional ball at the family's old castle

Last night Princess Evelyn-Mae Abreo held a traditional ball at the family's old castle. The castle was not in use prior to her return as it was left to her when her parents split up. It has not been confirmed yet if the princess is going to continue hosting these balls. But having an extravagant night filled with dancing and other activities isn't new for this family. Before her parents split up it was an annual event that had been a tradition for many years. Is Evelyn staying in France long enough to continue the tradition or is she going to leave again?

Comments on Evelyn's most recent Instagram post, which contains an image of her in sportswear with the caption of 'Abreo annual ball here we comeee ✨👗', confirm that the Marvel cast attended the ball also some of the princesses close childhood friends from England.

The comments also hinted that Tom Holland, Evelyn's childhood friend, was her date. Holland commented 'evie and i are going to be the best dressed couple there :)' which promptly came with a reply from Abreo saying 'of course we are tom, the star couple needs to outshine everyone x' So this leads to the question, why wasn't Mathéo Rodriguez her date? Is there trouble in paradise for this young couple? She later replied to a comment by Anthony Mackie which spoke about him becoming Cinderella for the night, where she mentioned another actor, Richard Madden who played Prince Charming in the Disney movie Cinderella alongside Lily James. Maybe this was just a nudge at the movie or was she trying to hint at a new crush?

As inside sources claim that Sebastian Stan came to the ball with someone else. Stan has been leaving flirty comments on her posts since they met and we all hoped they became an item but Abreo went to date Matheo Rodriguez. It is also rumoured that Stan was close with the princess the whole night and his date left early with someone else!

After the main ball was over many of the princesses' close friends stayed over at the castle where they then had an after-party. No photographs have been released from the night at the main ball or the after-party. Hopefully, we will see them soon over everyone's Instagram accounts.

————————————————————
Other articles you may like :
~ Top Ten movies coming out this month
~ Who is the better Hollywood Chris?