056.

LOOKING over her schedule for the rest of the day Evelyn looked over at the clock and realized that it was time to meet Alexia. She wasn't excited but she wasn't dreading it.

"I will see you later Oliver," Evelyn looked over to the editor who she spent most days with while at the studio.

"Ooo has the boyfriend made lunch plans with you today?" he wiggled his eyebrows messing with Evelyn about Sebastian.

"Actually it's his ex-girlfriend, which now that I say it out loud sounds really weird" walking towards the door Evelyn turns back to Oliver. "Well, I will see you in about an hour and don't worry I will fill you in on all the details when I get back."

"Have fun Evie, I heard all the crazy ex-girlfriends are back in town," Oliver shouts back to Evelyn with a huge smile on his face.

--

Walking into the cafe, Evelyn sees Alexia sat at a 2 person table in the back. She also sees Elizabeth sat at another table with a cup of coffee in front of her. Seeing Elizabeth there gave her some comfort knowing that if anything was to go wrong she had someone to go to and also someone who would make fun of this whole thing if it got embarrassing.

Alexia looked up from her phone and gave a smile across the café at Evelyn. Returning the smile she went up to the counter and ordered her drink, she didn't want to get a drink because it meant that she would have to stay until she had drunk it all but it was just a natural habit to buy one.

While her drink was being made she walked over to the table where Alexia was and took off her jacket and sat down. For a few minutes, there was no communication until Alexia decided to speak up.

"So you're the famous French princess who is taking over Instagram," her voice was calm and her hands were hugging the cup in front of her which was half empty. Which implied that she had been there for a while.

"Yeah, that's me, but I'm not really a fan of people referring to me as a princess. Evelyn is okay" she didn't want to sound rude but it was the truth she hated that everyone now knew about the whole princess situation.

"Well, Evelyn. It's nice to finally meet you. How have you been?"

"I've been good, life has been a bit stressful with moving countries but that's expected it's never going to be easy moving that far away from home." In the back of Evelyn's head, she knew she was oversharing but that's just the type of person she is, she overshares and sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. Maybe in this certain situation, it might not be.

"I saw that you moved, you now live with Sebastian right?" Bingo, now Evelyn knew that this is exactly what she thought it was. Alexia is here to talk about Sebastian.

"Well at first I had my own apartment alone and then he brought up the idea of us living together so we bought an apartment." before Alexia could say anything else the woman at the counter called over to their table for Evelyn to get her drink. "I will be right back." while standing up she also picked up her phone to update Elizabeth and because she didn't really trust Alexia to not try and snoop on her phone.

~
imessage
{ elizabeth o & evelyn-mae a}

Evie
Okay so

so far she has asked about Sebastian
and how I'm living with him which to
me is pretty weird.

I'm going to just
play along with her and just try and
figure out what she is up to.

Lizzie 🧚🏻‍♀️
well, take all the time you need
I will be here, have you noticed that
the coffee here is actually really nice.