058.

article;
THE FRIENDLY EXES?
Has Sebastian Stan's current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend become friends? Are they bonding over their love for Sebastian?

Alexia Williams, 28, and Evelyn-Mae Abreo, 30, were spotted having coffee at a local café which is located just a few blocks down from the Abreo Studios which the French princess herself bought and now owns

Alexia Williams, 28, and Evelyn-Mae Abreo, 30, were spotted having coffee at a local café which is located just a few blocks down from the Abreo Studios which the French princess herself bought and now owns. Running a successful photography studio and spending much of her free time there.

Last month, Sebastian Stan confirmed his relationship with Abreo in a heartwarming birthday post on his Instagram. But prior to this, he was in a long-term relationship with Williams for 4 years, many fans suspected that they were secretly engaged to be married but the rumours were shut down when the pair split up unexpectedly just days before Williams was expected to leave for Vienna, Austria.

Stan and Williams both confirmed the split by unfollowing each other on social media and Stan removed the pictures of the two that he once posted.  Williams on the other hand still has two photos of her and Stan but has since edited the captions and replaced them with 'Sun, sea and Seb' which is on a photo of the ex-couple on the beach having a picnic. The second image is of Stan with the caption 'Here's Sebastian all happy because a fan just complimented him and called him a walking meme. In true Seb fashion, he then continued to call himself a walking mee-mee.' The other images that were once on her Instagram have been removed. They still don't follow each other.

In the last few months Evelyn-Mae Abreo, who is a princess of France has gained more attention on her social media's due to her friendship group extending into the MCU cast. She was already friends with Tom Holland, who is best known for his role as Spider-man/ Peter Parker, the two have known each other for 9 years where they met through their other friends when Abreo left France unexpectedly and moved to London.

Holland then introduced Abreo to the 'Avengers: Infinity war' cast where she then met Stan properly for the first time.

Although Stan has dated/ is dating both of these women they have never met. We doubt that Abreo even knew how serious the relationship was with Williams.

A fan who was sat in the café that Abreo and Williams met up in gave us an exclusive statement on what they saw happen.

"I had entered the café around 5 minutes before Alexia walked in, she was alone but on the phone to someone and she was talking about a 'plan' and how it was apparently going well. She ordered a coffee and then went over to a table near the far end of the store, probably to hide away from everyone, that's when I saw that Elizabeth Olsen was sat at a table over the opposite side of the reading a book and glancing down at her phone every few minutes.

This is a coffee store that I have been coming to for a few months now and it was weird that I saw these celebrities here because it is a locally owned coffee store and many people prefer to go to Starbucks down the road.

Then around 10 minutes later Evelyn came into the store and looked around to find Alexia she then continued to look around a spotted Elizabeth who she gave a small smile to. Alexia was looking down at her phone and then put it down when she noticed Evelyn was there. Before going over to Alexia she hesitantly bought herself a coffee and went over to Alexia. It seemed like it was awkward at the start until Alexia started the conversation and it sounded like they were just catching up but Sebastian's name was brought up and how he and Evelyn were now living together.

She then went to collect her drink and texted someone which I guess was Elizabeth to 'fill her in'. When Evelyn sat back down the topic of Sebastian was still there but the word 'kids' was used and how Sebastian wanted them but Alexia doesn't because it means that 'she would have to end her career Evelyn then came back at this and spoke about how excited Sebastian always is when they go to the store and see baby things. Both of the girls at this point seemed quite calm and happy.

The conversation then diverted from children and Alexia was then talking about how she is moving back to New York and then questioned Evelyn on what she does [for work]. Then it all took a twist when Alexia asked Evelyn if she and Sebastian were planning on getting married, this was what I would say was the downfall of the whole conversation because she then went on to say how Sebastian 'proposed to her after three weeks of being together' moments after this Evelyn was saying how she had to get back to the studio and left. Evelyn seemed upset which made me think that she wasn't told this by Sebastian.

Alexia waited until Evelyn was out of the store before pulling out her phone and messaged someone, leaving around 5 minutes later"

Now the secret is out about how Stan and Williams were in fact engaged, will this affect his current relationship with the French photographer?

Who knows what the 'plan' is that Williams was talking about, is she planning something bad or is she just planning other things?

Maybe it might be too quick to assume that this is a friendship that is going to bloom. Abreo is also said to be 'too forgiving' at times so this might not affect anything.