Alpha Male

Okay, I'm not dead and this story is not abandoned. My excuse is that I am awful, just awful.

Anyway, enjoy! Also remember that I do not own the characters. I really wish I did though.

Mt. Justice

Spider-Man took a deep breath as he looked at his team and the league members currently at the cave. "Okay... let me get this straight." He said, his hands pressed together in front of his face, "Red Tornado's siblings attacked the cave?"

"Correct." Black Canary confirmed.

"M'gann and Kaldur almost died from being locked in a cage made of fire and overheating." Spider-Man continued.

"Unfortunately, that is also correct." Green Arrow spoke up, setting a bowl of pretzels down on the table they were at.

"You three," Spider-Man said, pointing at Artemis, Robin and Batgirl, "Managed to stop them by setting off an E.M.P."

"Well, Artemis was the one to set it off. They captured Robin and me." Barbara explained.

"And then Red Tornado showed up, got corrupted by the others and knocked all of you out before disappearing?" Spidey asked, getting various confirmations from around the room. Taking another deep breath, he gave a long exhale through his nose before talking again.

"Okay. Well, first things first. I am thrilled none of you are dead, and the three of you deserve a congratulations." He said, gesturing towards Artemis and Bat-kids. "And secondly, what do we know about Red Tornado, his siblings and the person or people who made them?"

"Yeah, what we want are answers." Robin hotly interjected.

"Exactly!" Kid Flash exclaimed, proceeding to glare at Green Arrow as he tried to take the pretzels away. "Leave the bowl," Wally said, ice in his tone as he grabbed the bowl and continues to glare at Green Arrow.

Any further conversation was interrupted by Connor suddenly shouting and charging over towards Kaldur, who was talking to Batman.

"You knew!?" Conner raged, grabbing Kaldur by the collar and slamming him into the cave wall. "That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann!"

The Martian in question flew over towards the two boys, shock evident on her face. "Connor, what are you doing?" She questioned, her voice laced with confusion and worry.

"Agreed, what's happing?" Peter asked, forcefully separating the two with help from Kara, who continued to hold back Superboy. "What are you talking about, Connor?"

"Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!" Connor said, trying to break free of his cousin's grip.

"You knew?" Robin said.

"And didn't tell us?" Kid Flash continued.

"I'm sure he has a reason." Peter interjected, "But it is a little sus that you didn't tell us, Kaldur. So what is the reason?"

"I sought to protect the team from --" Kaldur began before being cut off by an angry Artemis.

"Protect us from what?!" She shouted, "Knowledge that might have saved our lives?"

"Okay, that's enough." Peter once more interjected, looking everyone in the eyes to make sure he had their attention before he continued, "Blaming Kaldur for this is not going to solve anything."

"He kept information from us!" Robin said, the heat in his voice mixed with disappointment.

"I get that, and he shouldn't have done it," Peter said, looking at Kaldur, "But he was trying to protect us, his friends. And like I said, blaming him is not going to do anything other than making all of us feel worse."