Scare at the Fair

Hello again all. I have triumphantly returned with another chapter. There are a few shout outs to other fandoms and if you find them you get extra point. What those points get you, I have no ideas. But anyway I own nothing but the plot of this story. So read on true believers.

"Oh wow" M'gann said with awe in her voice. "I've never seen something so... colourful!" she exclaimed. All four teens were standing outside the Smallvile fair, as Barbara, Peter and Kara, who was wearing her fake glasses and brunette wig, watched M'gann look at the fair with smiles on their faces. M'gann was staring at the different coloured tent tops and ferris wheel. "What's that wonderful smell?"

The other 3 took a sniff of the air. "Ahh that would be cotton candy, hot dogs, corn dogs, other deep fried foods, and... french fries." Peter says.

"How can you tell all that? I didn't think super sense of smell was a thing unless you were a dog, or a werewolf, or... well me." Kara wonders.

"Ahh, well I grew up in New York. I can smell a hot dog cart four blocks away." Peter informs them, sounding... proud of all things.

"That's... uhh... impressive?" Barbara says with a questioning tone.

"Thank you." Peter says.

"So how are we going to do all of this?" Barbara asks.

"Let's just go in" Kara starts before Peter cuts her off.

"Oh, oh! I know! Montage." He said dramatically.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Peter and the gang explored all the different booths at the Smallville fair. Barbara dominated the ring toss and the balloon pop, throwing all five rings at the same time, laughing at the carnie's face as she collected her prizes. A giant monkey from the ring toss and a giant Pikachu from the balloon pop.

Kara won the strongman game, nearly breaking the bell after she swung the hammer (she and Barbara were trying to decide which carnie had the better reaction). For her prize she collected a giant Squirtle, claiming it was the best of the Kanto starters and her favourite Pokemon.

M'gann wins the game where you have to land a quarter in a small circle on a board (she claims she didn't use telekinesis) and took a giant Bulbasaur as her prize. Her reasoning was that it was cute, and cause it was green like her, she told them telepathically.

Peter won the water gun game, being able to hit flag poles with webbing that is a few millimetres in diameter is good practice. He walked away with a giant bat, stating he was going to give it to Spooky as a peace offering.

They all rode the ferris wheel together. M'gann sat with Peter and Barbara sat with Kara. They walked through the hall of mirrors laughing at the different things the mirrors did to their reflection. Kara treated everyone to cotton candy (M'gann declaring that it is the food of the gods) and Peter treated them all to face painting. Kara got a heart on each of her cheeks, Barbara got stars, M'gann had her face painted like a butterfly, and Peter got paid twenty dollars to have his face painted like a cat. Afterwards he told them he would have done it for free.

All and all the day was going great, until a rather annoying voice interrupted them. "Ha, look at the little loser girl. How much did you pay these people to hangout with you for the day?" The voice mocked.

Kara growled and her eyes gleamed red before turning and facing the voice. "What do you want Paulina? And for you information, these people are actually my friends." Kara snapped. The rest of the group turned to see just whom had spoken, and why she had made Kara so angry. The people that greeted them were a rather attractive (if wearing a little too much makeup) hispanic girl -who Kara's rage appeared to be focused on- a rather pretty blonde girl, a tall well built blond boy, and a tall well built Asian boy, both boys were probably football players.