Infiltrator

A/N well is the next chapter, NOW GET OFF MY BACK!!!! I'm just kidding, but hopefully this should appease you. Stan Lee, I challenge you to a race, whoever wins gets the rights to Marvel!

I own nothing but the plot (some of it) of this story. So please don't sue me.

Mt. Justice

"It's so nice out." M'gann exclaimed, " We should hit the beach every day!"

M'gann, Peter, Connor, Dick, Barbara, and Kaldur, were all at the beach just outside of Mt. Justice, for a team beach day. Well... for those that could be there anyway.

"I can't argue with that Bubbles," Peter said, basking in the sunlight.

"But first," Dick said, "a moment of silence, for our absent comrades." He finished with a sad tone to his voice.

"Poor Wally," M'gann said, hanging her head.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Central City.

"Welcome class. To the first day of sophomore year." A very boring voice droned, as Wally slumped in seat, making a noise of defeat.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Smallvile

"Good morning students, and welcome to the first day of class." The teacher greeted her class. Kara sighed in depression, sitting as far away from the 'A-listers' as she could.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Later that day... Mt. Justice.

"Recognized, Kid Flash, b03." The robotic female voice of the cave informed everybody.

"The Wal-man is here!" Wally shouted, as he came zooming out of the boom tube, wearing sunglasses, sandals, a towel around his neck and sunscreen on his nose. He was carrying a cooler, a bag and a beach ball in one hand, and a boom box and a beach umbrella in the other. "No lets get this party start... uhh!" He began before tripping over the umbrella, and dropping the ball (which bounced between Red Tornado and Batman). "Ted." He finished.

"Wal-man huh?" A new female voice said. "And what, exactly are your powers?" The voice continued. Wally looked up and saw a blond girl dressed in all green and holding a bow.

"Uh, who's this?" Wally asked the room.

Peter (in his uniform, along with everybody else except Wally) spoke up "This is Artemis. She, is our new teammate."

"Never heard of you." Wally told the girl in green.

"Um, she's my new protege." Green Arrow informed everybody.

"What what happened to your old one?" Wally asked, as if on cue the voice of the cave spoke.

"Recognized, Speedy, b06."

"Well for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy anymore." The man wearing all black with a little red. "Call me Red Arrow."

"Original." Peter dryly stated, getting a dirty look from the now named Red Arrow.

"Roy." Green Arrow said walking forward, "You look."

"Replaceable." Red Arrow said with a bitter tone, cutting his former mentor off.