Terrors

A/N- Here it is, I have an explanation I swear. You'll get it at the end. As per usual, I own none of the characters in this story, but if someone could figure out a way to get me them, I would appreciate it. Enjoy.

New Orleans, Historic French Quarter

Superman and Martian Manhunter where fighting a duo known as the Terror Twins who had been on a three state rampage throughout the South.

Manhunter punched the male twin in midair sending him crashing through a warehouse roof, and the Man of Steel grabbed the female twin by her ankles and tossed her through the same roof that her brother just crashed into.

Before the Twins could charge back out to engage the two Leaguers, Spider-Man and Aqualad showed up behind them and placed inhibitor collars around their necks. The boy tried to fight back by attempting to elbow Spider-Man in the head, but wall crawler caught his elbow easily and forced his arm behind his back and bound it in place.

"I, I don't feel right". The male twin groaned out, a southern twang to his voice, "My strength, but I done just gone toe to toe with Superman".

"Congratulations, you must be very proud brother Tommy." Jessica Parker said, stepping out of the shadows looking like the female Terror Twin. Jessica's hair was dyed a pale blonde, pulled back into a ponytail and has two thin line shaved out on the sides. She was even wearing the same clothes as the Terror, which was a white crop top, a black jean skirt, torn black leggings, and red suspenders.

"You got your inspiration double M?" Jessica asked Miss Martian.

The martian in question walked up to Tommy and placed her hand on his head. After a moment she stepped back and shifted into a perfect copy of the boy, right down to his clothes. A white t-shirt with the arms torn off, torn black jeans and red suspenders like his sister. The boy was also wearing a chain  with a padlock on it as a necklace for some reason, that was copied too.

"I believe I do, sister Tuppence". The transformed girl said with the same southern accent as Tommy.

"Can somebody tell me what's going on?!" The real Tuppence Terror questioned angrily.

"It's simple". Batman said appearing behind Jessica and M'gann, placing inhibitors around their necks, "They're under arrest".

<~>

Mt. Justice, a few days ago...

Peter, Jessica, M'gaan and Superboy were in the central room of their HQ and were being briefed on the teams next mission.

"This past fourth of July, four ice villains staged simultaneous attacks. Mr. Freeze, Icicle Jr., Killer Frost and Captain Cold." Batman explained, mugshots of the villains behind him. "They were all easily apprehended, perhaps to easily."

"I can not believe that he just said that." Peter and Jessica thought, with deadpan expressions. Not that they could be seen under the masks.

"Captain Cold and Killer Frost were immediately sent to Belle Reve Penitentiary, a federal prison designed to house super criminals," Batman continued to explain, as an image of the prison appeared behind him. "Seventeen year old Icicle Jr. was sent to a juvenile facility and Mr. Freeze to his usual cell at Arkham."

"But Freeze petitioned the court to be declared legally sane, and Jr. sued to be tried as an adult. As a result, both await transport to Belle Reve. Which seems to have been the goal all along." As Batman explained this, all four mugshots shrank and moved over top of the prison.