Another New Friend and An Enemy

Once again I own nothing but the plot. P.S please watch the video. Its pretty amazing.  

Chapter Five

Our new favorite trio of teenage superheroes are now standing out side of an apartment door in Gotham City. "So this is where Barbara lives?" M'gann asks Kara.

"Yup. She lives here with her dad Commissioner Gordon." Kara replies.

"What does commissioner mean?" M'gann questioned.

"It means he runs the police force in this city" Peter clarifies for the martian girl, as Kara knocks on the door, continuously.

"Alright! Hold on! Im at the door!" an irritated female voice yells from inside the apartment. "Alright what the hell..." is all the redhead that opened the door is able to say before she was attacked with a hug.

"Barbara it's so good to see you!" the blonde shouts out, crushing the poor girl. 

"Kara?! Let... go... need... air" the redhead now known as Barbara gasps out.

"Oh! Im so sorry Babs, I'm just really excited to see you." Kara apologizes letting go of her.

"Its ok. I'm happy to see you too Kara" Barbara says. Then she notices the other two people awkwardly standing behind Kara.

"Um Kara, aren't you going to introduce me to the strangers you brought to my house?" Barbra says sarcastically to Kara, also gaining Peters approval with her sarcasm.

"Oh right. Well this is M'gann M'orzz" Kara starts, gesturing to the other redhead behind her who gives a small shy wave. "And this is Peter Parker".

"It's nice to meet you, Barbra right?" Peter asks sticking his hand out for a hand shake.

"Yup. Thats my name don't wear it out." she says jokingly making Peter smile. "And its nice to meet you two. Any friends of Kara's are friends of mine. Now come on lets go inside. We look like weirdos standing out in the hall".

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

"I can not believe I now know a girl who plays D&D willingly" Peter says in amazement.

"Well you better believe it, because this girl is kicking your ass." Barbara gloats.

"Um guys how do you play this game?" M'gann questions but gets ignored due to Barbara's and Peter's smack talk.

"This battle is not over yet grasshopper." Peter sasses "Dungeon Master Kara what happens next?"

"...zZz..." is the only reply Peter gets causing him, Barbara, and M'gann to look at the now sleeping Kryptonian.

Barbara, Peter, and M'gann look at each other and all burst out laughing. Which woke up Kara causing her to yelp in surprise at the sudden noise only making the other three laugh harder. "Oh ha ha. That's right, laugh it up." Kara sarcastically tells her friends.

"Oh... I'm sorry... Kara... it's just..." M'gann tries to tell her blonde haired friend but just dissolves in to more laughter.

"Alright... alright. We're done now Kara." Barbara says finally getting ahold of herself. "What should we do now as Dungeons and Dragons only interests Peter and I?"

"Could we watch a movie? I haven't seen one yet." M'gann asks. At this information the other three's head all snap in her direction.

"You haven't!" exclaims Peter in disbelief, M'gann shakes her head no.