Honey moon

"Ava , Ava wake up , where here " I hear as he shake me .
"Mmm ....im up" I groan . Sitting up a small gasp leave my mouth . The boat was boarding a beautiful island .the beach house was beautiful . Stepping out the boat he lends me a hand . Blushing I take ahold of his hand . "Ehhh" I let out a squeal , when he picks me up bridal style .
"My queen , Mrs.de Luca , I'm going to spend tonight devouring you ."
Eyes widening I look downwards . " but first I shall let you eat for our baby and take a relaxing bath ." He says
Setting me down on the bed , he points at the suitcase at the end of the bed . "Rose packed you some stuff . I'll go cook something up really quick , In the meantime you can shower ." He tells me
Nodding , I watch as he walks out the room .
Opening the bag I gasp at the pieces of so allied clothing rose packed , " I am soo gonna kill her" I whisper to myself . Choosing the most modest piece and the silky robe I head to the bathroom .turning on the faucet , I fill the tub with warm water adding rose oil and petals to the water . Removing my gown and undergarments I quickly bath myself .
Stepping out I rub vanilla moisturizer all over my body and put the clothes I grabbed on . Grabbing the bathroom kit I quickly brush my teeth , and was my face . Leaving my hair out curly and natural . I exam myself in the mirror . Turning sideways to have a look at my belly . A small smile take over my face . I close my eyes and sigh .
I jump a little and let out a gasp , when I feel muscular arms wrap around me .I feel his hands glide across my belly , before traveling up to my neck , then to my face . Lowering his face he start to pepper my neck with kisses .
" come eat , my queen" he says before guiding me out the bathroom .