Mr.green

Rolling over , I notice his side of the bed rumbled but him missing . Letting out a breath grateful I didn't have to see him just yet .slowly getting up I quietly grab a swimsuit and a cover up before heading to the bathroom. Putting my things into a the counter , I push the stopper and turn on the tubs faucet . Opening the cabinet to the side of the tub , I pulled out vanilla oils and vanilla scented bubbles . Quickly pouring them into the tub . Putting them back I grab the vanilla body wash and my loofah before stripping down . Easing myself into the warm water I turn the tap off and release a breath . Smiling I rub the pudge that has formed . Closing my eyes I relax . I wonder where he is , I thought . Shaking my head if him I grab the body wash and loofah and scrub down , thank for I had showered the day before for the wedding . After rinsing off I get out the tub and drain it . Wrapping the towel around me , I quickly brush my teeth and wash face then moisturize all over and apply deodorant .
Quickly putting in the skimpy dark red bikini I then threw the sheer black thro over on .
Deciding to leave my hair in it's wet curls , I open my suitcase pulling out my black and gold sandals and slide them on . grabbing one of the extra towels I head out the door in our room to the beach .

   Smiling once I sight a empty chair with sun-visor I quickly remove my cover up and lay my towel in the chair before trudging over to the waters . Feeling the breeze blow through my hair I feel my smile widen .
"Hey"
Jumping and turn around I'm met by a blue eyed man .
Blushing I tilt my head " yes?"
Smiling he hold his hand out "Jason , and you are ?"
"Ava" I say shaking his hand .
"Well Ava me and my friends are getting ready for an intense game of volley ball and I'm missing a player and I happen to see you all by yourself , interested ?" He ask smiling
Blushing , I look to where he pointed . Shrugging my shoulder I give him a quiet sure . Grinning he pulls me along .

"GUYS !! I got someone this is Ava". He says to his group of friends .
All smiling they wave towards me
"So let's get this game started them" another guy states .
Jason nods his head , " come on Ava you can be the left back ." Nodding my head info to where he is telling me .
Soon after I was really enjoying myself .
Squeaking in surprise and my eyes widen feeling arms wrap around me and jump around , " Ava for the winning serve !!!" He shouts .i laugh rolling my eyes

" you have 1 fucking seconds to remove your hands from her before I fucking break them ."