Shit

Laying in bed has been nothing but pure torture . Zander has been having me cooped in our room since I hit 9 months pregnant and I was going to blow a gasket if I stayed any longer . Rolling off the bed I slide on my bunny slippers and headed to the kitchen .

"What the fuck you doing out of bed ?"
Snapping my head to the left I see Xander standing from his chair at the kitchen table and heading towards me .

Rolling my eyes I head to fridge . " Zander I'm not some animal you can just leave caged in a god damn room 24/ fucking 7 !" My voice raising at the end . I watched as his jaw ticked .he has been more considerate of me talking to him like that because of the hormones , but I know if it wasn't for me carrying his baby I would've been slammed against the wall and fucked senseless.

Narrowing his eyes he grab my chin , " mi a mor just because your getting a way with that tone now doesn't mean I won't give you the punishments once my son is here ." Gulping I pull my head from his hands and sigh .

"I'm just tired Zander I need to breath some fresh air" I say walking to the freezer and pulling out a tub of cookies and cream .

"I could care less about wanting to breath fresh air , I'm taking you back to our room and your going to fucking stay ."

Slamming my spoon onto the counter I stand up , " NO THE FUCK IM NOT YOU CANT JUST FUCKING DEMAND ME TO STAY LOCKED UP ALL T- . "Splash"
Freezing I look down to see water in the kitchen floor , eyes widening I look back up at Zander .
"Shit" he say . He immediately grab ahold of my arm and lead me to a chair . " hold on mi amore" he says pulling out his phone .

" get her RIGHT TF NOW ! She's in labor and if your not here in the next fucking 5minutes your dead" he says before hanging up .

Groaning and holding my stomach , " Zander I need to get to the bed" scooping me up in his arms , he carry me up our stairs to our in room .
Rubbing my hair from my face he kiss the side of my lips , "it will be okay mi amore"