Doctor visit

"Ava de Luca!"
Snapping my head up I instantly follow Zander to the doctor .
"I just need to quickly take your weight and blood pressure" she notified me .
Shaking my head I step onto the scale and then sit in the chair for her to take my blood pressure .
"Everything looking good , I'm going to have you guys wait in room 5 and the doctor will be right in to do your scan"

"Do be quick" I hear Zander say . I watch her head look down , "yes don" she says before quickly walking away .
Following Zander to the room I sit on the examination bed and lay back .

Zander coming over , pulls down my tights and tucks the towel in before sitting in the chair besides me . I watch a glint cover his eyes when he look at my belly.
"Are you excited to know the gender ? "I ask Zander  shyly meeting his eyes .
I watch a smirk take over his face , " please mi amor ,  that's my boy growing in you ."

Letting out a giggle I meet his eyes " why so sure ?"
"Us de lucas are known to produce nothing but strong sperm."

Eyes wide, I'm interrupted by the door opening

"Hi , I'm dr.Mendez , let's do you scan si? He says . Nodding my head I flinch a little when he applie the gel and begin to move the stick around .

Eyes widening  when I see our baby my head snap to zanders .

" well congratulations , your little guy has his legs open right in front of the camera "

Eyes widening I look at Zander who has a smirk
"Us de Lucas are very proud men"

———————-author note—————————-

Hey , sorry for not writing in so long and the short chapters . What do you guys wanna see in the next chapter ?