HONEY MOON 2

"Is everything to your liking" , he ask me .
Blushing I keep my head low but elevate my eyes to his , "yes , the pasta is amazing ", I whisper .
"Good... drink the glass of water and here's your prenatal vitamin , doctor recommended ." He states
"Okay , Thank you Alexander"
Tilting his head ,his lips quirk a little to the side . "You know for someone who was so fucking fiery in bed , you seem to be so timid now , why is that my flower ?"
Blushing  at his blunt words , "I ...I'm just not use to being in a mans presence is all , you ...you make me nervous , you scare me . I'm not dumb I know what you do and I know even if I didn't want this marriage  I still wouldn't have the option because I would be to fearfully to not fulfill . I made the mistake of laying with a man I did not know and know I'm suffering from the consequences ."

I watch as his jaw clenched , and his brows fur . Stepping closer to me ,he spread my thighs and steps between them . I gulp as I look up at him. Still with a clenched jaw he grabs my chin , " I'm glad that you understand my flower , make no mistake , I will NEVER let you go and if you ever think you can escape me be prepared for the punishment . Your mine , and there's nothing you can do about it . But trust me flower when I say you will soon grow to love me . Releasing my chin I watch his back as he retrieves out of the kitchen .
Feeling tears fall from my eyes I leave them and gently rub my belly , "mommy will take care of you and make sure no harm comes to you , I love you my little bean, I promise to stay strong ."