Oh no !

Rubbing my eyes I look at the clock . "Shit !" I curse , quickly grabbing my keys . Running to my car I quickly start the engine and head to Luca school .

Pulling into his school lot I spot ms.Jefferson his teacher standing with a few kids .

Stepping out the car I rush to her , "sorry , sorry I know I'm late !" I ramble blowing out a breath looking around I turn to ms.Jefferson .

"Where's Luca ?" I ask . Smiling brightly , ms.Jefferson says , "oh his dad picked him, don't tell him I told you , but he said he just got back from war and wanted to surprise you!" She says grinning

Feeling my heart rave I hold my chest feeling my breathing labor . Quickly running to my car , I speed home .

Bursting through my doors I look around , "LUCA , LUCA!" I shout .

"We're up here limb!" LUCA shouts . Running up the stairs I push LUCA door open , sucking in a breath when 2 pair of grey eyes meet mine .

Only one pair of grey eyes are far more cut and sinister . Gulping I turn towards luca . "Luca what did I tell you about talking to strangers ."

Pouting his lip out " but he's not a stranger mommy he's my daddy , he said he couldn't see me because he had to go to war to protect his family and that he came back for me because he missed me ." He mumbles out looking towards the ground .

Dropping my shoulders I get onto my knees and brush his hair back and kiss his forehead . " I'm sorry , your right .you e scared mommy that's all . I say gulping and pulling him into a
Huh .
"It's 8pm its time for you to head to bed , and how about you tell daddy and i what you did in the after school program with axel and Alana ." I say .

"Aww mom I wanna stay up with you and dad " he wines . Cutting my eyes at him , he lets out a breath and head to his closet to change out his clothes.

Quickly walking out Lucas room I head to mine  .

Fisting my hair I let out a deep breath .

"Did you really think you could escape with my son mi amor" he says pushing my hair from my neck and gently placing a kiss along my shoulder .