Bolting

"Zander you can't be serious , we just brought Luca home a week ago !" I whisper angrily .
Stepping up to me he grabs my chin , "remember your fucking place Ava , I'm a fucking don . What I say go ,goes"
Yanking my head from his hand I cast my eyes down to the floor .

" we're a family Alexander , you have a son now ,a wife .

Snapping my head head when I hear his laughter .

Tilting his head to the side , "did you forget that this marriage wasn't made out of love mi amore , it was merely me getting the opportunity to enjoy some pussy till my heir was born"

Blinking away tears , I watch as he walk away beckoning his men to follow him out the door .

Heading to our son room I peer down at him , brushing his hair out his face . " I will not let him turn you into a monster" I crack .

Running to my room , I grab 2 duffle bags and quickly through me some clothes and some cash I had saved before Alexander in it . Running back to Luca room I grab his diaper bags and  throw in him a ton of clothes and diapers .

Pulling out his stroller , I gently place him in it and toss both duffle bags into the stroller compartment and throw his diaper bag over my shoulder .

Hurrying down the stairs I head to the front door , knowing all his men where with him I exit the drive way and start to walk on the main road .

Arriving at a bus station , I quickly get on and take a seat .peering at Luca , "we will be okay , we will be okay" I blow out . Pulling out my phone I quickly throw it out the bus window .