Alexander pov

I watched as her eyes close and her chest slow down , moving away from her I head to her bathroom for a towel .
Coming back I gently wipe the inside of her thighs before getting under the covers . A slight smile take over my face when her nose wiggles .

She was the most beautiful women I've ever seen , and I loved her . But when your a mafia boss so much is expected from you .1 being showing nothing but strength .

Being raised by my father I was taught love was weak , and women was just a way of building up our legacy and empire. It hurt to find her gone when I came back , it hurt even more to watch my son grow from a distance . But I wasn't going to bring them back in a middle of a war . Fucking Russians . Slipping out her room I step out and check in LUCA before getting into bed with her . Gently pushing her hair from her face I kiss her forehead . I had missed her , and fuck I was so angry seeing her today , not to forget the fucking Russians was still fucking with me .

I was going to make things right .
I was going to love her and our son and show it . I could be strong and be a family man . But only they would live to see it . I just had to bring them home and fucking end this war .