Summary of the main OC

Hi, my name's Masagi and I'm about to turn 16 years old. I have dark green hair and somewhat light green eyes. I'm a drummer and a rapper who loves foxes and fighting like the rest of my friends. I have 8 best friends who I trust with my life. Aayame and I are closer than the others though. Ayame is 16 1/2 and always wears her bright orange hair in twin pigtail and has dark blue eyes. She loves cats and the bass guitar. Kay is 17 but she acts like a 14 year old some times. She has extremly long black spikey hair which she puts in a ponytail so noone steps on it and has bright eletric yellow eyes. She's a wolf lover and one of the best singers,and fighters, around. Eli, Kay's younger brother, had short spikey black hair and golden yellow eyes. Wayne, the youngest of the three, looks like his older brother. San is 18 1/2 and is more of a night person. She has black short hair with purple streaks and she has one purple and one black eye. She and Kay are like twin sisters, since they both are good singers and fighters. Her younger brother, Dezman, is like his older sister. He, Eli and Wayne are called the three idiots because thats what they are, idiots. Snow is a 18 year old with a gift of fashion and the skills of a pianist. She has pure white hair and light,light, extremly light grey eyes. Flame is the oldest, being 20 years old. She has dark brown hair with red streaks in it with dark red eyes. She plays the guitar, like Aayame. Both girls are bird lovers, Snow loves owls though. We all love Five Nights at Freddy's. But, one day, our lives as humans all came to an end.