Chapter 10

Masagi crouched there, glaring at the figure in the shadows. Her red pupils glowing in the dark office. "I will ask again, who are you?" she hissed.
"I could ask you the same thing" the male's voice growled back. His yellow eyes stared at her through the darkness. Their eyes locked and their growls matched in ferocity. Staying low on the ground, Masagi crept towards, what she assumed, the standing figure. She would of pounced at that moment, had some sharp peice of scrap metal sliced open the pad on her left back leg. Letting out a loud, pained yelp, she raised the injury up on instinct and tried to keep it from touching the floor, while still crouching to face her attackers.
Masagi's P.O.V
Oil continued to flow out of my open wound. 'I can't apply pressure. I don't know if the metal is there' I worried as I glared at my attackers. The first attacker, with the yellow eyes, growled at me and my second attacker giggled softly, as if she thought I couldn't hear it. My red ears twiched, trying to pick up any soft footsteps, so I wouldn't have a suprise attack. I looked at my second attacker and growled very loudly. "Who are you, I'll ask one more time before I attack" growling my final warning. My pupils remained red, and my mouth pulled into a snarl. 'I don't want to fight if I can avoid it, I'll lose thanks to my foot. I will if I have to though' my mind argued with itself. I was scared and nervous, but something inside me itched to fight them, to tear my enemies apart, peice by little peice. 'No, not again. I don't want to hurt anyone again...' I tried to reason with myself until I heard a bell chime and my servos locked themselves in place.