Chapter 13

"Masagi I'm happy your alright" Aayame said, looking back at the red animatronic vixen. Masagi nodded, happy one of her friends was still standing. Turning away from Freddy with a hiss, Aayame helped her friend up from the ground. "You seem to be alright? Minus your injured leg and stuffed in a suit" Aayame observed. Masagi simply nodded again as the 6 A.M chime began to chime. "We need somewhere that the children won't disturb for me to fix you Masagi" the blue animatronic said quickly, praying her servos wouldn't lock up again. Foxy cleared his throat. "Ye can stay in me cove lassies. I have spare parts that might fit the vixen.. since we be the same animal and colour..." he said, his accent rolling of his tounge. Aayame nodded and helped her injured friend up. Masagi wrapped an arm over Aayame's shoulder and the pair staggered into the dark and dust cove.
In the dark and dusty Pirate's Cove
Masagi slowly sat down on what used to be the main stage in the attraction, from what she could tell. Aayame and Foxy looked at eachother until she reached out her left paw and said "Aayame the cat." Foxy shook her paw and said "Foxy the pirate fox." When Aayame walked over, Foxy brought the parts and tools. It took Aayame about 15 minutes, but Masagi's foot was as good as new. "You still have your magic touch Aayame" Masagi said, looking into her friends multi-colored eyes. Aayame smiled as she snapped and dissappeared somewhere. Masagi was confused, but then remembered seeing the golden fur on her suit. The crimson vixen walked over to the torn fox. "It'll be good to see ye in the flesh again captin" she said softly as he pulled her into a warm hug. "Aye, I thought it was ye. I almost tore Chica to shreds when you told me yer name" he chuckled. Masagi sighed and squeezed the older fox in her embrace. A memory began to play through Foxy's mind.
Flashback time
Little children ran wildly around Foxy's cove as they prepared for his next show. December 12, 1987. Foxy couldn't forget the night before and how he had heard Masagi's cries. After she'd left, he broke up with Chica and prayed Masagi would appear for his show for her. As if on que, a freshly turned 16 year old crept in the backstage of Pirate's Cove. Her green eyes were dulled a bit and her hair was pulled into a small ponytail. "Masagi, lass, we-we need to talk after me show" he stuttered looking at her. Masagi just looked at him, her once shining emerald eyes now we're a dulled fragment of what they once were. She simply nodded, not looking into his yellow eyes. He heard Freddy calling him out and Masagi made her way to her seat. The only thing he hadn't known that day is that would be the last time he saw Masagi as a human.
End of flashback time.

Rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें