Chapter III

Foxy told his friends about his strange dream. "Huh, that's odd. Hey, do you guys remeber Aayame?" Freddy asked. "Of course! She always told me she wanted to be a great guitarist when she grew up" Bonnie said holding her guitar, Scarlet, close. "Tell 'em Goldie" Freddy said elbowing his brother. "Well, while you guys were watching Foxy be deactivated, I saw men carrying her and the others out. They were all unconnsious, except for Aayame, and she said "If it's the last thing we do, we'll make you pay!"" Golden Freddy said. "Weird" Bonnie and Chica said in unison. "Aye. T'is" Foxy added. Freddy just nodded. "How long have they been gone anyway?" Goldie asked. "About 2 or 3 weeks now" Chica replied. "Do ye think they decided to grow up?" Foxy asked, looking worried. Chica just stared in disbelief at her boyfriend. Freddy just shrugged as the clock chimed 6am. "Time for us to go back into hiding Foxy" Goldie said as he dissapeared to his closet to sleep. Foxy waved bye and ran back to his cove just as children started to flood the pizzarea. He closed the purple curtains as he walked to his stage and sat down. ' I wonder if I could go back to that dream and see if it t'was Aayame' Foxy thought as he closed his eyes and let sleep wash over him.