Chapter 8

WARNING: THIS WILL HAVE SWEAR WORDS IN IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE I'M SORRY, BUT OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY :)

"Wake up, Masagi. Damn it WAKE UP YOU BITCH!" Masagi slowly opened her eyes do see her mother's green eyes flared with rage. It had been a month since Vincent dissappeared and she was abused to the max since then. The smell of alcohol was so strong on her mother's breath, she almost threw up. 'Was I dreaming?" she wondered, lifting her sliced arm up and pinching it.
Masagi's eyes opened and she saw she was still trapped in something, but it wasn't the damn test tube. 'Am I in... a box?' the thoughts flashed in her mind and she pushed around until the box moved and bumped hard into something on the outside.
"Owch! Watch out, idiot!" a grouchy voice called from the outside.
"San? Is that you?" a second voice popped in.
"Oh,.. my head" a third chimed up.
"Uh.. rollcall?" Masagi called to the others.
"Aayame?" she called
"Alive" was her pained responses.
"Kay, Eli, Wayne?" she spoke softly.
"Owch! Eli watch your arms, that hurt" Kay's voice whined.
"Well I'm sorry" his voice said, dripping with sarcasm.
Everyone just heard Wayne sigh at his siblings being like they usually were.
"We know San and Dezman are okay" Aayame's small voice said.
"That just leaves Flame and Snow...." Kay's finished. Masagi sighed and sat back down.
"Anyone know where we're going?" she asked her friends. No one answered signalling 'No we don't' and she sighed again. The truck that carried them made several sharp turns and quick stops. Eventually it came to a gradual stop and the engine turned off. "MARK YOU ARE NEVER DRIVING AGAIN!" a male's voice screamed at someone else. "Shut up Wade! I just want to get this over with cuz this place gives me shivers" replied the other man. 'What place? Where are we? Who are those men? Why did they take us here? What are we suppose to do when we get out?' thoughts raced though Masagi's mind as her vision went black and sleep captured her in its claws.

HEY PEOPLES! So I'm guessing you know this by know but...... I'm adding Markiplier in my story! Along with Bob, Wade and Jack(he might come in later). And of course Mike and Jeremy will enter on in later, Vincent and Phone Guy too. We'll I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)