Chapter I

"Emerald green eyes, dark green hair" one of the scientist said to a 16 year old girl. "There's only one suit left Mr. Means" a female scientist said. "Which one?" asked Mr. Means. "The vixen with green hair, sir" she responded. "That's fine, bring it here" he ordered. Mr. Means walked over to the girl and said "It's time to join your friends, Masagi." The girl looked up at his smirking face. "What do you mean by 'join my friends'?" she asked,her dark emerald eyes locked on his dark gray ones. "Why to be stuffed in a suit to be studied of course!" he responded cheerfully. Masagi's eyes widened as she remembered something. (flashback) It was the night before Masagi turned 16 and she was outside Pirate's Cove, her friend Foxy's home. The day was December 11, 1987. "Foxy? Foxy are you here?" Masagi called. For the longest time, she'd been in love with the animatronic fox but never admitted it. When she summoned the courage to go in, she hated what she saw. Chica and Foxy were cuddling as Foxy told Chica pirate stories. "And then I.... Masagi,lass, what are ye doing h-here?" he asked, stopping his story. Masagi felt hot tears flow from her eyes and heard her voice shake as she spoke" Tomorrow is my 16th birthday Foxy. I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. But I can tell your busy so I'll see ya tomorrow." Before either animatronic could respond , Masagi ran out of Pirate's Cove to the main stage area. When she reached there she saw Bonnie and Freddy and..... she bursted into tears. Since all the animatronics loved her, and her friends, Bonnie walked over to comfort her. "W-what's wrong M-M-Masagi?" Freddy asked although he knew the answer. Every year, Masagi tried to tell Foxy her feelings towards him, but since he had been with Chica since she turned 14, she couldn't.(end flashback) "What do you mean stuffed in a suit? Like what the animatronics do at night when the night guards get caught?" asked a suprisingly calm Masagi. "Yep" Mr.Means responded as the other scientist brought 'the suit' in. Mr.Means chuckled as he requested "Try not to scream like the orange hair girl-or should I say-cat." "AAYAME!" Masagi screamed, but fell deadly silent as the suit was brought over to her.