Chapter 6( I'm done with Roman Numbers)

Masagi is above in her humaniod form. You'll see later on in the story
*****************************************
"Vix. Vixen" a voice called. Masagi's eyes snapped open, only to be met by Foxy's golden yellow ones. "Foxy! You're back!" she squealed. She leaped up to hug the tall vulpin. Foxy blushed as he carfully wrapped his arms around her, trying not to cut her with his hook. "I'm taking it as ya missed me lass?" Foxy asked as they pulled away from eachother so he coul sit up. "Yes I did miss you Captin" Masagi answered waiting for his respondse. Foxy smirked before lunging at the young vixen. Masagi screamed as his weight crashed upon her. Leaning down, he ment to kiss her cheek, but fate decided diffrently. Masagi moved her head to look at him and their lips met. They both stayed like that for a moment until Foxy pulled away. "I-I be sorry lass! I only ment to peck yer-" he was cut off by the vixen closing the gap between their lips again. "Ye talk to much, ye almost remind me of a landlubber" she spoke softly as he glared at her for calling him a landlubber. "Oh, by the way Foxy..... I remeber me real name" she said before he started yelling at her. Foxy looked intrigued and asked" What it be lass, besides Vixen or Vixy?" Glaring at him she said just loud enough for his robotic ears to pick up" My name is Masagi, Captin Foxy."

_______________________________________
Hey guys it's finally here! I'm so sorry for the really long wait but I think I had a little writer's block for a while. I hope you enjoy and I will start updating either once a week or every other week.