Chapter 7

That was the last thing Masagi remembered before everything had gone black.
Masagi's P.O.V
My eyes flashed on and I felt my arms get heavy. 'What? Where am I?' I looked around groggily, trying to see through some green liquid and some glass. 'Am I in a test tube?!?!' My mind screamed at me to break the glass and charge but my body felt like a million rocks were pulling my limbs to my body. A loud noise, like a person over a loud speaker said something about project FX11064 waking up at 21:30. 'Project...... FX11064? Who's that? My name is...' an image flashed in my head. A robot fox, he had red fur and yellow eyes. "My name is Masagi, Captin Foxy" a voice rang through the image. 'That's my voice, right?' My eyes fluttered for a minute, sleep threatening to claw me back to it. 'No! I need to get out of here and find my friends!' I thought, my eyes snapped open and I scanned around. There was a man in a white coat mumbling about something. I lifted my hand to see it was covered in red fur. 'Is that my hand?! What am I? Where am I? What's going on?? Where's Aayame and Kay? How do I get out??' the thoughts raced through my mind, causing my vision to fade in and out. "Project FX11064 vital signs rising, indicating panic...." That was the last thing I remember before I slipped back in to darkness of sleep.