II. | BOKUTO: WOULD YOU DATE ME?

College!Bokuto x College!Chubby!reader
WORD COUNT: 2K
The inspo came from this tik tok I saw of Bokuto😫✋🏽💖 NGL I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT—LIKE DAMN I'M FR HOPELESS😭

College!Bokuto x College!Chubby!readerWORD COUNT: 2KThe inspo came from this tik tok I saw of Bokuto😫✋🏽💖 NGL I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT—LIKE DAMN I'M FR HOPELESS😭

____________________________

"Oh, what the fuck?"

(Y/N) awakened to the constant vibration of her phone on her nightstand, quickly outstretching her arm in mild panic. She wasn't too sure what was currently blowing her phone up, but she could only pray to the stars above that she wasn't getting cancelled for a thirst tweet she made about a certain anime character a while back. Oftentimes, her followers would retrieve old tweets she made and all she could do was laugh and sigh at the same time, cursing her horniness for drawings that didn't exist in the real world.

Ever since she recently blew up on social media, she's been getting an overwhelming amount of notifications and praises on her body, including a couple of likes from a certain person that make her insides turn at the simple sight of his profile picture. Of course, she couldn't go about her daily life without folks telling her she needed to lose weight, but the good:bad ratio of the comments on her videos and her skits told her that she didn't need to listen to the negativity in any way, shape, or form. She's already a pretty healthy young adult with some added weight, so she doesn't let the comments get to her when thousands of others find her beautiful.

After the overwhelming amount of hate she received in high school, becoming mildly famous and winning the hearts over young adults her age reduces her to tears of happiness every morning. College allowed the woman to really grow into her weight and shape up nicely, so as a young woman, she truly did look great. Add that to her confidence and her humor, it was easy for her to reign victorious over the hearts of both boys and girls.

On this particular day, it seemed a new challenge had surfaced that a couple of her followers wanted her to try so it could become more mainstream.

(Y/N) hated not being able to respond to all of them, so she replied to as many as she could and took a closer look at the challenge they wanted her to boost. When she clicked on the video, she noticed a plus-sized girl with a microphone in her hands, going up and asking a boy, "Would you date me if I was skinny?"

In the caption, it stated that the boy was, in fact, her crush, making it a challenge of asking your crush, "Would you date me if I was skinny?" It wasn't a very popular challenge since many women (Y/N)'s size were too frightened to put their vulnerability on display like that, but, to (Y/N), this seemed like the perfect chance to get more girls to feel better about their bodies and to confess her feelings for a certain professional volleyball player.