VI. | KIYOKO: YOUR BOYFRIEND'S A BITCH

Bold!Kiyoko x Closet!reader
WORD COUNT: 1.7K
TW: sexual themes
A/N: I'm going feral—IM SO GAY FOR HER
This one is also inspired by a tik tok😫✋🏽

7KTW: sexual themesA/N: I'm going feral—IM SO GAY FOR HERThis one is also inspired by a tik tok😫✋🏽

______________________________

"I'm so sorry for doubting you, babe. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

Soft arms wrapped around a much larger physique, engulfing only their bottom half whilst the boy (Y/N) was apologizing to could easily tower over her. They shared a sorrowful embrace full of regret and a hint of manipulation, but (Y/N) was so desperate for somebody to hold onto that she looked straight past the manipulation, almost as if she were looking through a glass house.

The weather that day had been cloudy with a hint of drizzle, so (Y/N) rushed herself inside of the school building with her boyfriend clenched onto her right side. He held his chin up high when passing each student in the school who stood below him like cattle, including his so-called "only love" when he spewed words that prickled at her soul. He knew each and every button possible to push that'd have her curling in his arms, begging to be taken back, even though she was the one who initiated that they break up in the first place—every single time.

She knew his game well. She knew she was being played like a violin, crying melodies at night of how she wished she had the willpower to break herself from this draining cycle. However, despite the pleas that answered to her deepest desires, they seemed to consistently go unanswered the longer he kept her under his foot.

She was a hopeless romantic, and she could admit this easily.

What she couldn't admit easily, though, was that she couldn't look at her boyfriend like how she used to.

Lately, when shut behind closed doors, she finds herself pleasuring that core spot with images of not her boyfriend, but a certain ravenette that caught her attention just a couple of weeks ago. When (Y/N) and her boyfriend would initiate sexual acts with each other, the woman would often have to force herself to imagine a woman with a strap-on instead of her boyfriend if she ever wanted a chance to ejaculate.

(Y/N) was embarrassed and ashamed of her less-than-innocent visions that'd randomly enter her head in the middle of her classes. She'd have to rub her legs underneath the seat in order to prevent anything leaking onto the seat when she stood up. Sometimes, if you looked close enough, you could see a just barely noticeable puddle in the seat that (Y/N) wished with her entire soul was simply sweat.

She couldn't help her lurking eyes that'd seize the sight of Kiyoko strolling around the school, effortlessly looking like a sunflower in a field of weeds. Her beauty aided in her standing out from the rest, and (Y/N) couldn't help but to admire that trait of hers. She'd attract just about any insignificant insect in the entire school, and she could very easily steal somebody's boyfriend if she so pleased. (Y/N) wouldn't admit it in a million years, but she low-key wanted Kiyoko to steal her own boyfriend, just to get him off her back and to catch them making out in bed. She had a couple of sick fantasies, but as long as she kept them to herself, she couldn't care how bizarre they continued to be.